Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Looks good man, I may end up doing this afterall. Do you have a photo from underneath showing where exactly you started the cut. I was looking under there and noticed that there was a support type thing that would need to be cut along with the bumper.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good man, I may end up doing this afterall. Do you have a photo from underneath showing where exactly you started the cut. I was looking under there and noticed that there was a support type thing that would need to be cut along with the bumper.
yeah ill get some pics. it doesnt look very clean if you get right up underneath the bumper though, so that might push you away from doing it... i just used a box cutter and it took like 45 mins or so.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
yeah ill get some pics. it doesnt look very clean if you get right up underneath the bumper though, so that might push you away from doing it... i just used a box cutter and it took like 45 mins or so.
Cool... thanks man.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
yes! it looks awsome!
im diggin the look you have goin on that thing.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
looks alot better man! good job

·
Registered
270 Posts
I want to see what you did to the FRONT bumper. Looks great. Close ups would be VERY helpful.

·
Registered
73 Posts
looks good Matt Jr.... did Ross change his wheels?

·
Registered
73 Posts
gotcha, they will look hot

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah, but i did get clear corners, a billet grille, and stainless steel emblems. And i want to get some 17x11.5'' corvette wheels in the back after i get a torque converter and cam, so i wont have any problems with traction.

yea the diffuser delete looks good, but keep the straight muffler dont do any of that crooked muffler 240 **** if thats what that guy is talking about.

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
ahh....I always cringe when people cut the rear diffuser out..

I think you should just have painted it black or left it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts