·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still bone stock, cept Eurolite Low beams, but here she is. My new obsession:

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
interior shots?...i like the tan interior....is it an SE...auto or manual?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Black whit tan interior.Sweet!!!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
That is quite possible the best color combo I have seen. ME LIKEY THE TAN INSIDE!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Tanelk said:
is that a custom leather tan job or do they come like that now
There was a tan leather option for a short while, but I think it was only on the 2005 models. Hyundai ended up stopping production on the tan leather interiors because I remember seeing a thread about not being able to find a replacement tan leather seat (or something).

Either way, the black exterior with the tan interior looks freaking sweet! :3_bier: It kinda gives it that Ferrari look because you see that quite often from their camp. Hell, after seeing this, I'd love to see what a red Tib with tan interior would look like. Anyone up for a photo-chop? :3_coool:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I like your interior, like everybody, lol.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
there's a 04 with tan interior

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
tan is also an option on the 2006 tibs......cause it was an option for me when i was buying my car....

·
Registered
237 Posts
it's the GT V6 LE. someone mentioned it for the 2005s in this thread. it was available for the 2006 models also, i almost bought it but decided for the gt

·
Registered
567 Posts
Yes........very nice.........the tan leather rocks..........that is what I am looking for a 2006 GT Limited.............not many around.................

The 2006 GT Limited comes with the tan leather standard with the 440W Infinity Sound System, power sunroof and side marker repeaters...........the exterior colors available are black, electric red, moonlit blue and white.........i saw a pic of it with the electric red and it is very, very sweet.

·
Registered
486 Posts
yeah, i was talking to a guy at the dealer and he said the tan leather comes on the limited edition trim, but it's only available for the GT spec cars... so you can't have a 6speed tranny with leather interior, since the SE spec'd cars come with the black and red interior trim, and you can't get tan leather... it is beautiful tho.
I think silver and the black/red seats, and the white or black with the tan seats are the best color combos.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts