Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Before I order anything new on Monday, I would like to see if any members have these items for sale, I don't see them in marketplace...

05-06 FL headlights Installed

Seoulful Racing 7000k Angel eyes On the way

Tein S tech springs On the way

03-04 LH foglight (that's driver's side) Installed

HID kits for both headlights and foglights On the way???

Stitched Headrests Sent off

Thanks for looking, PM me if you want to sell.

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
just ebay the HIDs, you won't EVER beat $50 shipped for each set via kickxtc on this site.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^ awesome thanks for the tip, I hadn't searched for good HID's yet so you gave me a good name to use in the search bar. Looks like everyone has good things to say about him, I'll be buying them from him fo sho.

+1

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got some AE"s and foglights from a generous member, any others out there?

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
i have brand new skunk 2 springs for the rear if u can find sumone with front ones ur all set lol

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Alright so I am having trouble with the ebay seller kickxtc for my HID's. I received a tracking number from him after I ordered that didn't work for a few days and when it did start working it only says:

Label/Receipt Number: *******
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 12, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

.I have heard nothing but good things about this seller but to me it looks like it hasn't even been shipped yet. I ordered it a week ago. If it was priority mail is should have arrived by now.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
damn..you sure they didn't get jacked? his kit normally arrives in 2 days or less.
Yeah I had heard about their fast shipping which is why I am concerned. Plus the tracking wouldn't say that it hasn't even been received for shipping yet.

As far as them getting stolen, that is very unlikely. I'll have to email them... again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts