Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Formula Drift Sat. Aug 8th Monroe Pics (56k no-no)

So, anyone besides me going to go see Rhys Millen drifting the Genesis Coupe at the Evergreen Speedway in Monroe this Saturday? I went last year it was awesome.

Formula D

Tickets are $23 each, but with the code FD1 you can get $2 off.

In case you're interested, here are my pics from last year

Formula D 2008 Photo album

·
Registered
827 Posts
Formula D! Yes, I will definitely try and make this event. I've been meaning to come to one of these events.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There will be plenty of tickets at the door. Let me know if you're going up. I'm leaving at 10:00-10:30am.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a great time, you all missed out. Only bad part was that Rhys Millen got knocked out on his first qualifying run.

On a happy note though we got to meet Rhys Millen, got pictures, and got his signature. He's really a cool guy. I also got tons of pics of his race ready Genesis Coupe.

After I wade through 4 gigs of pictures and videos I'll post some up.

·
Registered
827 Posts
i didn't make the correlation between the 8th and this saturday. I thought it was next weekend for some reason. I guess that was a temporary lapse of idiocy.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Figured I would post my pics from Formula D.

Stacy with Rhys Millen

Stacy with the RMR Genesis Coupe

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Wow, I've never actually watched drifting other than tokyo drift lol. That vid is so sick. Might have to go by a Genesis now.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you've never seen it I really suggest you go watch drifting in person. Formula D is the best event that comes around here locally, but there are several local drifting programs in the area that are fun to watch. Often they're better because you're closer to the action and it's easier to pick out a great drift from some of the crap people are trying to pass off as drifting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts