Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Keep in mind you are buying a very old car. This one actually shows reports of frame damage and the pictures show that the seller doesn’t care enough about doing basic cleaning of the car before even posting for sale. I would stay far away from this car and dealer. Responsible owners of cars this age don’t leave them in such bad shape and at least have the decency to clean up the car before sale. If they can’t do that, good luck trusting if they actually maintained it properly.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Keep in mind you are buying a very old car. This one actually shows reports of frame damage and the pictures show that the seller doesn’t care enough about doing basic cleaning of the car before even posting for sale. I would stay far away from this car and dealer. Responsible owners of cars this age don’t leave them in such bad shape and at least have the decency to clean up the car before sale. If they can’t do that, good luck trusting if they actually maintained it properly.
All of that is true. Personally If I were looking for this car, Id buy it simply because i can fix anything. People on a budget or who lack mechanical experience should probably look for another vehicle. However, this one could be saved from a death sentence and restored to something beautiful again. I hate seeing cars go to the junk yard.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts