Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a puppy 2 nights ago and my mom doesn't want it around the house. So im trying to find a good home for it. I was told it was a beagle/daschund mix. It is only 4-5 weeks old. It is a male and is all black. It doesn't have shots yet. I'll also give you food i bought for it, the collar/leash, and the little bed I bought for it (All bought 2 days ago) for $40. I am in Irvine if you want to pick it up

·
Registered
696 Posts
keviNxL said:
I got a puppy 2 nights ago and my mom doesn't want it around the house. So im trying to find a good home for it. I was told it was a beagle/daschund mix. It is only 4-5 weeks old. It is a male and is all black. It doesn't have shots yet. I'll also give you food i bought for it, the collar/leash, and the little bed I bought for it (All bought 2 days ago). I am in Irvine if you want to pick it up

:3_confuse I wish I lived down there... I would take it off your hands

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I didn't have to give it away. It's my parents house though so I have to give it away :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
how much is shipping to 71294? lol jk jk...theres no way u can change ur moms mind? try to talk her into keeping him

·
Registered
190 Posts
I might be able to take it! I live by myself and since my fish dies I've been lonely :3_sadley: . So I need something arounsd to keep me company. I'll PM you if I can.

·
Registered
639 Posts
does it bark a lot? i might take it as well. as long as it doesnt bark so much.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i havent heard him bark yet.

I have someone coming to look at the puppy tomorrow.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
person who was going to look at it isnt getting it anymore cause her fiance wants an older dog

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
Shots usually cost about 15-30, depending on what they are. However, I live in GA, so it is most likely more expensive there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts