Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a garbage truck hit me on my way out today. I was sitting waiting to turn left and he backed up into me. so now its cf hood, 05 headlights, and 05 bumper!!! and yes the hood will be painted because I like the way the car looks silver. maybe I'll just paint the edges or something. well see. but ya, what an awsome day :) oh, anyone know where I can get a really good quality hood really fast?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!!!

·
Registered
755 Posts
lucky! lol glad nothing big happened to u though. damn your cars gonna look hotter

·
Registered
938 Posts
italiatib has them, some of the site sponsors do aswell

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
In the morning a few times on thursdays the garbage truck goes to pick up the dumpster. I sit on my apartment balcony going " Oh yea back right into my car - hmmm I can smell the CF hood, rims and body kit now" but so far hes missed my car everytime and one day hit a mini van, lol.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
how long should I expect for shipping. Im not going to paint all of it just the sides. kind of give it a two tone look. or maybe do something like seoulful racing did and just leave some lettering on it. I have no idea what I would write but whatever
Mine took about 2 weeks to.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok pics time. wow im post whoring today haha.

the flash whited out alot of the damage. the driver headlight is actually about 2 inches deeper in then where it should be and the grille area on the front bumper has about a 3 inch gash straight through it. better pics tomorrow when its daylight out

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.