Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone I have a quick question I’m going to swap out my tiburon 2004 2.0L front passenger steering knuckle/hub it comes with the bearing and hub already pressed in so my plan is to find and 04 or any other tib that has the same knuckle. Does anyone know if there is another Tiburon that has that same steering knuckle? I did a part search online and I put all my info like the yr, model,make engine size and part and it showed me a car in the junkyard that was an 03 tib with a 2.7L engine does anyone know if that knuckle will fit my 2.0 2004 tib? Or do I have to find a car that is 2.0L engine only ? Will the spindle be of different size if it’s a 2.7L compared to my 2.0L if so why would it?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
it will be the same size on the knuckle.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it will be the same size on the knuckle.
Do you have any way of verifying this? Dont mean to sound like I don’t believe you I just want to be as sure as possible I’m sure you know this cause maybe you research this better than I have.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
the different part will be the axle/halfshaft. the actual knuckle and wheel/hub bearing is the same part since the diameter is the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts