Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CAR HAS BEEN SOLD

Hi, I have been a member of this board for a long time, but the time has now come to part ways with the Tib. I have enjoyed every moment I've had this car, but alas, I must move onward onto the next phase of my life and the next car.

Basic Car Info:
The car is an '03 Tiburon in Silver. It is an auto (shiftronic) with about 59,000 miles on the car (Mostly highway/freeway driving to and from school). The car runs very strong and has lots of life left on the engine. The transmission shifts smoothly and readjusts its shift points to your driving style, or if you feel adventuresome, you can pop it into the manual mode and have a bit of fun as well. It is a clean title car and a carfax can be provided upon interest. The car has had every scheduled oil change and was given it's 50,000 mile service just recently. It is located in the Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley area (very close to CSUN). The car is stock except for a few things. Here's a list:

-Alpine CDA 7875 (competition grade headunit)
-Rockford Punch HE-12" x 2 in custom box
-Performance Teknique 500W amp to power subs
-Crunch 800W amp to power speakers
-Infinity Kappa Perfect Speakers
-Hayame Custom Dual Exhaust setup (very nice sound, similar to a G35, but more bassy)
-Optima Yellow Top Battery
-OEM High Rear spoiler
-Luminitics Yellow Foglights
-KDM Tuscani Badging all around, including steering wheel
-Clear Corner Headlights with amber bulbs
-Red out rear turn signals
-KDM chrome foglight rings
-Aluminum Dash Trim Kit
-Red Painted Brake Calipers
-'05 Gills Paint-Matched (not pictured, but are now on the car)
-Carbon Fiber Gas Cap
-Rear = limo tint; front = very light tint
-Car comes with 2 sets of wheels:
-Stock 16's painted black with Dunlop FM901's
-Volk 17x7.5 TE37's in bronze
**Note: The Volks were not originally included with the car, but if it'll help with the sale, they're included ($2600 value).**

The Details:
Now for the imperfections on the car. There are some rock chips on the front of the car due to highway driving. The front bumper cover has some paint scuffs from when a lady backed up into the front end at a parking lot. There is no other damage to the car. I had it checked out at the local bodyshop and there is nothing wrong with the car except for the scuff on the bumper above the license plate. The final issue is a bit of fading paint in the driver side rear quarter panel. Other than that, the car is in great condition. I still get many looks everyday. I'm still asked what the car is from time to time and I get about 3-4 people giving the "thumbs up" every week. So the car is definitely worth a look at.

The Fine Print:
THE CAR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

·
Registered
894 Posts
dude are u stock headers bored out? If so maybe we could do a swap. Thats my my tranny was voided but I put the stock ones back on. if these are stock bored maybe we could trade.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude are u stock headers bored out? If so maybe we could do a swap. Thats my my tranny was voided but I put the stock ones back on. if these are stock bored maybe we could trade.
Sorry, I'm currently not looking into doing any trades. Just looking for a straight sale on a great car. Thanks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump it up

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price Drop & Rims Now Included With Car. Need To Move This Asap. All Reasonable Offers Accepted.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No interest whatsoever? I would really like to get this moved. Anybody out there with some helpful tips on where I can sell the car then? Anybody ever try carmax? How much do they give usually?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
carmax will give u nuttin for that car because its not stock, they dont like to buy cars that r modded
I'll return the car to stock before I take it in of course. I was looking at a ballpark figure for it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I kind of don't want to part it out unless it absolutely has to come down to it. It is the product of several years of work and I'd like someone to enjoy it the way I have up to now. But if it comes down to it, I will let you all know.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
dibs on the door sills if you part it out :)

who wrapped your gas cap?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dibs on the door sills if you part it out :)

who wrapped your gas cap?
It's not a wrap. It is a cf cover from kspec.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This will be the last week it'll be up for sale. If not, the car will be returned to stock and sold off to carmax. Parts list will be up on the "parts for sale" section of the forum afterwards.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
This will be the last week it'll be up for sale. If not, the car will be returned to stock and sold off to carmax. Parts list will be up on the "parts for sale" section of the forum afterwards.
like i said before, call dibs on tuscani door sills!! :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have put up a thread on the parts for sale section for a few large item local sales/trade.

-Your stock exhaust system plus $100 for the hayame dual exhaust system. Need the swap done on Wednesday.
-Your low silver '03 spoiler plus $20 for my High rear spoiler.
-Your stock 17's w/good tires plus $800 for my 17x7.5 bronze Volks with tires

This is all strictly, LOCAL ONLY for these items. SoCal, specifically the Los Angeles area. Thanks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have some other parts for sale now.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Information on the car has been updated as well as price.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.