Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS '03 Tib GT Last Chance Super CHEAP

I would like to move this quick...something else coming. Thousands spent on aftermarket parts.
Someone must know a friend who loves the Tib and wants to score a well modded one for less than the price of a used stock '03? Includes all OEM parts plus spares.

If you'd like more info or like to see it either PM me or email at [email protected]

Edit **NEW*** This is being traded in within next couple of days for $10k Cdn in stock form. Anyone want a steal of a deal? Call me quick.

BTW please don't start asking or pm'ng about parts. When the deal is done and I get a chance to package the stuff up, I'll post it for sale. I already have a stack of pm's asking for everything down to the valve caps. LOL

2003 Tib GT 5spd
74,000kms
$15,900 Cdn OBO
Everything but the kit for $13,999
NEVER winter driven.

Performance:

AEM Polished CAI (includes spare filter)
SS Autochrome Headers
Carsound High Flow Cat
MBRP Catback Exhaust
Eibach Prokit Lowering Springs
Progress Rear Sway Bar
Shark Racing Strut Bar
TWM Short Shifter
BPE Lightweight Under-drive Pulley

Exterior Mods:

ATH Front Fascia
Art Tech type 1 Side Rockers and Rear Fascia covers
17” Rota SubZero Wheels (plus stock 17’s)
Formula One Ultimate Tint 28%
Billet Aluminum Custom Antenna
Clear Cornered Headlamps
Body Colored Headlamp Bezels
Mono-Toned Red Tail Lights
Red Brake Calipers

Interior Mods:

Taken Speedometer & Tachometer Rings
Taken Fuel & Temperature Rings
Taken Trip Reset Switch
Taken Type B Vent Ring Set
Tuscani Door Sills
Custom Painted Body Color Matching
-Gage Surround
- Center Radio Surround
-Shifter Console
-Power Window Switches

Rockford Fosgate 301x 4 channel amp
2 JBL 12” subs in box

Misc:
Original Brochure
Spare tuscani round emblem plus letterings
All maintenance done by dealer and receipts available

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I've been looking for the ATH front. Import Shark stopped selling it b/c of pricing issues. Any chance you can part with the front fascia, including fog lights? Absolutely beautiful Tib BTW. Can't believe you are selling it.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HokieTib said:
I've been looking for the ATH front. Import Shark stopped selling it b/c of pricing issues. Any chance you can part with the front fascia, including fog lights? Absolutely beautiful Tib BTW. Can't believe you are selling it.
I'm taking wed off to put the car back to stock for easier sale so the parts likely will be for sale. Lots of people have asked about the front in the past. Can you send me a PM about it so when I get to that point I can remember to let you know?
Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sexsi_Sara said:
What's coming?? Or is it a secret??
Sorry hun, it'll have to stay a secret until the end of the week. I have until then to firm up. I'm worried about selling the Tib with winter coming. I could sell the Tib in the spring, but remember I don't have the 3 car garage anymore. :3_frown:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Darkhamr said:
Sorry hun, it'll have to stay a secret until the end of the week. I have until then to firm up. I'm worried about selling the Tib with winter coming. I could sell the Tib in the spring, but remember I don't have the 3 car garage anymore. :3_frown:

Ok ok...I'll wait....lol

Good luck with the sale though!!!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok I want my new car and I can't wait for the autotrader to hit the stands to get rid of it. If someone knows anyone looking for a sweet deal, I'll go everthing, but the kit for $13,999 Cdn. Remember this thing has been 100% garaged and never seen bad weather.

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts