Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just helping out my uncle to sell this tiburon, and since its related might as well give it a home to someone here.
Some pics:

It has 148xxxkms,
4cyl Automatic transmission
Comes with keyless entry (Fob included)
Certified
E-tested
24-Month Warranty

ASKING PRICE: $9995
He is flexible on price***
Car is located in BARRIE,ON

If you would like to see the car in person or other cars he has available,or any other inquiries, contact me for futher information.
my email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
im not entirely sure this is gonna fly, i think it breaks the rules, a mod will chime in soon enough

that aside, it looks like its in good shape. good luck with the sale

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im not entirely sure this is gonna fly, i think it breaks the rules, a mod will chime in soon enough

that aside, it looks like its in good shape. good luck with the sale
Whats wrong? a guy here is selling a genesis and another selling a subaru?
thanks though its ok theres no problem if mod tells me something.

·
Registered
6,934 Posts
First off, it is not in the FS forum but in the regional section, so this is acceptable.

I was tempted to delete this thread because of the last part of rule 5:

Selling parts that you do NOT have on hand is not allowed. You must have all the parts in your inventory. (Unless approved by Administration) Get the parts on hand, take pictures of them and then post them. ALL threads of anything for sale that a member does not currently have on hand (unless they can provide justifiable proof that they do own those parts) will be closed. You are not permitted to sell parts on behalf of someone else whom does not meet the above requirements.
But, since this is not only a simple part but a whole car, I will let it be.

Also I might add that it is not 145k miles but 145k KM, which is 90k miles.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First off, it is not in the FS forum but in the regional section, so this is acceptable.

I was tempted to delete this thread because of the last part of rule 5:

But, since this is not only a simple part but a whole car, I will let it be.

Also I might add that it is not 145k miles but 145k KM, which is 90k miles.
Thank you sir! Yeah its just this car because its a tiburon you know and all. Next time i will post in the FS section, thanks i appreciate your response.

·
Registered
6,934 Posts
Thank you sir! Yeah its just this car because its a tiburon you know and all. Next time i will post in the FS section, thanks i appreciate your response.
Actually, if you post this in the FS section, it will be deleted since you are selling on the behalf of someone that does not meet the requirements (having 100 posts and being an active member of the forum as examples).

Since the rules in the regional section are less strict, I am fine with you posting this car here, but not in the FS section.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts