-Icebox front mount heat exchanger in natural aluminum finish
-Red powder coated manifold with fluid lines
-Billet Plenum adapter for stock or bored stock throttle body
-Billet 90mm Plenum
-Ngm 460cc fuel injectors
-All fittings on the blower and manifold for vacuum/boost
-3.5” base assassin supercharger pulley
-belt for stock crank and 3.5" upper pulley

All you need is a fuel tuner to complete the kit!

I ran this kit for over a year on my stock block without incident, so if you need tuning assistance or pointers I will be here in pm or phone# to assist you at any point in time. The same goes for the install… I can walk you through it via phone if you need assistance too. 16000miles on kit/2yrs.

Item will be pulled of the vehicle as soon as you make payment, boxed and shipped out.

Paypal is [email protected]

I accept certified checks, but the items will not ship until the check has cleared.

installed pic

paint chip on end manifold bolts (fairly common)

icebox in natural aluminum... radiator portion is only 1 yr old!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dam good price, what kind of supporting mods did you have?
I know, it is priced to move, quick like pulling a bandaid... I really want to bump the price up, especially because it has the injectors included, but I will resist the urge!

everything.
yes, I was running it at 16 psi hitting 20-21 psi at 7300 rpms on a fully built motor w/ alcohol injection...

but, when I ran it in the base form (like this comes w/3.5' upper pulley and stock crank at 7-9psi), I ran it on my stock oem motor for over a year, and just used a mafterburner for fuel tuning (reflashes are out now, and the aem fic is out too which is way better for this in my opinion, but mafterburner worked fine) and ran a mix of vp101 unleaded and 91 octane because our premium is 91 octane, not 93, and it gets reeeeeally hot in arizona!

You would want i/h/e, clutch, fuel tuner at least poly motor mounts, and 93 octane fuel if you can get it. Higher is usually better if you go to the track just for more safety margin with hot lapping. That is all I had to start with it.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Thanks for the info.

One other question, do you think an almost brand new stock clutch and flywheel would handle for a little while? I know it wouldnt last long but is it possible?

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Thanks for the info.

One other question, do you think an almost brand new stock clutch and flywheel would handle for a little while? I know it wouldnt last long but is it possible?
my original stock clutch lasted on my stage 2 for quite a while. depends on how you drive and if you ease into it or just slam the pedal down or not. if you put this on and just drive it nice and don't go redlining alot in a row it should last quite some time. you WILL want a beefier one though...

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my original stock clutch lasted on my stage 2 for quite a while. depends on how you drive and if you ease into it or just slam the pedal down or not. if you put this on and just drive it nice and don't go redlining alot in a row it should last quite some time. you WILL want a beefier one though...
there ya go... that's a good answer!

and if not, I will be selling my spec stage v w/ fidanza flywheel all w/ 10000 miles on it for like 400 shipped too....

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh, and I see you are in canada... if shipping is more than typical shipping to the us, I would just add the difference, but I can't see it being that much more do you?

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh, I did a quick check and it would be an extra 150 to ship to you... so it would be 3050 shipped for canada roughly.... I think that is right.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yea I figured it would be alright as long as I dont have the peddle matted where ever I go lol

I will keep this in mind.
LOL what are the chances that you wouldn't be booting it down the road all the time if you bought that Brett?
Go for it, that's a pretty sweet deal. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find a few guys to come over and rip your car apart and get the blower installed.
:3_winkthu

·
Registered
654 Posts
wow 150? thats actually not to bad. I think I'll have to take a trip to the bank tomorrow. If you can sell it then sell it but i'll keep in touch forsure

·
Registered
654 Posts
hahaha yea I know andy, but thats only because i'm n/a and dont give a f%$#. I'll take it easy with an assasin, I dont need a screwed up motor lmao

and i'm sure you and trevor would be helping too! right?!?! lol

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
LOL what are the chances that you wouldn't be booting it down the road all the time if you bought that Brett?
Go for it, that's a pretty sweet deal. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find a few guys to come over and rip your car apart and get the blower installed.
:3_winkthu
its really not to difficult to keep your foot out of it. i rarely boost in town anyways, because if i do i'm WAY over the limit and tickets aren't worth that. the extra power below boost is fun enough for city driving :D

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
its really not to difficult to keep your foot out of it. i rarely boost in town anyways, because if i do i'm WAY over the limit and tickets aren't worth that. the extra power below boost is fun enough for city driving :D
exactly... if you stomp on it then the power is there, but if you drive normally, it will drive normally.

I really loved using this supercharger, and will do so until it sells!

·
Registered
321 Posts
kind of an odd question but if im going to be buying somthing like this i'd prolly drive and make sure nothing gets screwed in shipping, i love road trips anyways. would it be possible to do an install there? you pull it off and put it on the other car basicly. im sure i could do it myself but it's always nice to have an extra hand, and DMDicks is the closest one, who always have a full schedule. If so any idea what the extra cost might be?

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kind of an odd question but if im going to be buying somthing like this i'd prolly drive and make sure nothing gets screwed in shipping, i love road trips anyways. would it be possible to do an install there? you pull it off and put it on the other car basicly. im sure i could do it myself but it's always nice to have an extra hand, and DMDicks is the closest one, who always have a full schedule. If so any idea what the extra cost might be?
well, sure I or someone else can install it, but we usually charge a few hundred. I would probably charge 300 bucks to install it. If you drove here, I could transfer some of the already cut/altered radiator support pieces so it would go faster and it for sure is done right.

1. you would have to pay now for the kit (I will not accept the $ in person), but I will accept the install $ in person.

2. do you already have an intake installed?
3. do you already have a fuel tuner installed? you will need a tuner to run the larger injector properly
4. what year is your car?
5. Do you have a catch can installed in the vehicle? if not, I have a valve cover w/a bung welded on it and the catch can that I mount by the front mount heat exchanger (moroso) that can be installed at the time, or just sent to you for an extra 160 bucks.

I would prefer to just ship it to you and you or a friend install it, but I can if need be. anything else to install is going to cost you extra $.

I also ship stuff like this insured, so if it gets damaged I would replace it at the shipping company's expense to really no worries there.

josh

1 - 20 of 32 Posts