Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to sell this phone, works great, both the interior and exterior screens are flawless, 2 or 3 very minor chips in the black paint near the top corner (I don't even know if they'll show up in pics). I would have kept it myself but I upgraded to the new MyFaves and the phone wasn't compatable with new software so I needed a whole new phone. Currently is branded to Cingular, but should not be locked (you should be able to put a sim card in from other services and the phone will work, but not all services will be available). I do not have another SIM card to test that though, when I put my old Nextel sim in the phone did start up an allow me access to all the menus. The phone software was modified to make the volume louder in the earpiece, and to enable longer video clips instead of the 10 seconds that came with the factory settings.

I do have access to files to unlock the phone, but again some services may not work, and I do have access to files to lock the phone to Cingular and T-Mobile so that all servies work for the phone, I would just need to know what you prefer before I send it out.

I'm asking $75 shipped, has box, manual, original hands free earpiece, and charger. For anyone interested I'll have some pics after my camera's battery is done charging.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts