1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. 7” 1-piece Ngm crank pulley 135 shipped
2. speedhut 3 pod a-pillar 45 shipped
3. J&S safeguard 310 shipped
4. 90mm Ngm throttle body (w/gasket/bolts, tps and iac sensors installed, 80/85mm reducers) 310 shipped
5. SOLD!Mapecu2 (includes 18, 16, 3 way harnesses), no invertors or ignitors for timing. SOLD!
6. SOLD!Poly rear motor mount (yaya pressed into stock mount) SOLD!
7. SOLDNgm billet front motor mount (complete mount) SOLD will refund $20 when stock front mount is returned/not broken!
8. SOLD!Moroso catch can w/front valve cover w/welded –8 an line in place of pcv for catch can setup. Includes the line, cover, catch can and fittings. SOLD!
9. SOLD!Ngm alcohol injection comes w/ original 10gph nozzle, plus 12 and 15 gph nozzles!SOLD!
10. SOLDDC sports headers SOLD!
11. SOLD!2.9" ngm sniper/assassin supercharger pulley SOLD!
12. SOLDI pod cable (remember these?) for stock Hyundai infinity headunits SOLD!
13. SOLDFidanza hy5 flywheel (used) SOLD!
14. SOLDSpec stage V clutch w/10000 miles on it SOLD!
15. SOLDKjb shifter base bushings and tranny linkage bushings (used)SOLD!

16. SOLD!Built longblock w/ stage 2 heads/stock cams forged rods and 8.8:1 low comp pistons-NGM rotating assembly. Built by duffee motorsports in phoenix, az, and oil changed religiously by me at 500, 1500, 3200 miles and switched to mobil one synthetic at 3200 miles, and oil changed at 6000 miles and 9000 miles. Motor and timing belt, water pump, oil pump all have 10k miles on them. You get everything together (already installed) including the stock cams w/ timing belt on etc. No front valve cover though, and accessories-shortblock w/ heads, cams etc. I have the build sheet for this, but it is setup like the ngm motors wrt ring gap etc. SOLD!

17. SOLD!Ngm red powdercoated assassin, natural aluminum icebox w/ necessary plenum, hoses, 460cc plug and play ngm injectors, oem tb billet plenum adapter, and belt... everything except for the tuner! SOLD!

18. SOLD!Nissan gear modded 6 sp tranny w/ 3.812 final drive ratio, and phantom grip lsd insert. All has been professionally machined and installed, with 50k total miles on tranny and 10k miles on the build. You want traction for your f/i car? go with this! SOLD!

Paypal is [email protected]
Thanks!

Locals get $ off if they pick up parts and pay cash, just ask.

I can take a certified check for the motor, just let me know. But I expect the $ quickly, so let me know if you are serious.

pic of catch can/line and clamps ... comes w/ front valve cover w/an fitting welded on in 1st picture above

J&S Safeguard knock sensor/ignition retard module

speedhut triple gauge pillar (black)

ngm 90mm throttle body... comes with install bolts, 80/85 mm reducers, gasket and sensors! (tps/iac already installed)

2.9" ngm supercharger pulley

solid poly rear motor mount

NGM alcohol injection

assassin (comes w/3.5" pulley/injectors/icebox/belt/oem throttle body billet adapter)

motor and tranny are out and ready to ship!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought a 68 camaro, but thanks for the bump. And yes, the prices are priced to what I think is very reasonable and would purchase the stuff in a heart beat if I needed them again. Used parts are def. the way to go, and save toooons of $. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
68 camaro! o yes n e plans for it?
I just spent a bunch of $ getting it titled and pass emissions in AZ, and getting all the lights, and everything working, which they do now! But, I want to do an ls1/t56 swap... Muscle car looks with fuel injection and a nice modern transmission. It will have to wait until I sell everything though. Should be cool. The ride is great, but it is a 40 year old car for sure! The tiburon is sooooo advanced with its electronics and suspension compared to my camaro!

·
Registered
419 Posts
damn josh hate to see you having to part out your amazing tib but good luck with the sale.

Bump for good nt member!

:)

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Good buy man, for the motor mount is it the full assembly or are you just selling the insert?

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good buy man, for the motor mount is it the full assembly or are you just selling the insert?
no, it is the full assembly... the front I need the stocker in return though, which is why I will credit upon getting it back, or you can keep your front stocker and just pay the 100 bucks shipped.

the rear I have a stocker already, so no core deposit.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
edited the price on a couple items to reflect shipping estimate errors on my part... exhaust is now 210 shipped, and due to the price of the stock front mount i need 110 shipped for the billet front mount. Hopefully that doesn't throw a wrench in there for anyone... sorry about that!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts