Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i bought this a little bit ago and would rather get another camera for more photography oriented reasons and this is a start. Camera is very easy to use and im throwing in the little 16mb card that came with it and a 256mb card. comes with camera case as well, a battery charger and the usb cable....nothing wrong with it like i said just want something else, here are the specs

Number of Effective Pixels: 4.1 Million Pixels
CCD Sensor: 1/2.5-inch Bayer CCD type, 4.23 million total pixels
Number of Recorded Pixels: 2304 x 1728, 2304 x 1536, 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 960, 640 x 480 pixels
Total Pixels: 4.23 million pixels
Aspect Ratios: 5.3:4 (3.98 MP maximum), 3:2 (3.54 MP maximum)
File formats: Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.2); Movie: AVI (Motion JPEG), Design rule for camera file system compliant/DPOF-compatible
Lens: 7 elements in 7 groups, 3 asphericals
Lens Focal Length: Equivalent to 35-105mm on a 35mm camera
Optical Zoom: 3.0x
Digital Zoom: 3.6x
Focus(Auto/Manual/Macro): Autofocusing contrast type
Focus Range: Normal: 2.0 feet to infinity; macro: 2.4 inches to 2.6 feet; super macro: none
Focusing Operation: Center-point AF and shutter button prefocus selection ability
Aperture Range: f2.8/f4.7 (automatically selected)
Viewfinder: Real-image optical viewfinder (75% coverage)
Exposure control: Programmed AE
Light Metering : Multi-point TTL metering
Color Control Modes: None
Sensitivity: Auto (equivalent to ISO 64 to 400, depending on conditions)
Shutter Release Control: Press halfway to set focus, all the way to release the shutter
Shutter speed: 2 seconds to 1/2000 second
White balance: Automatic, Manual (Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light)
Flash: Auto flash; flash mode: Auto, Red-eye Reduction, Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Slow Synchro, Red-eye Reduction + Slow Synchro; effective range: 2.0 to 11.5 feet (wide)/ 2.0 to 9.8 feet (telephoto)
LCD monitor: 1.7-inch, 115K pixels
Auto-rotation playback mode: Metadata rotation mode available from FinePix Viewer Software
Camera Terminals: USB 2.0 compatible interface, 3V power-input socket, video-out (NTSC/PAL)
Printing Interface: PictBridge, DPOF, and EXIF Print 2.2 compatible
Power Source: 2 AA alkaline batteries, 2 AA NiMH batteries, and Fujifilm AC-3VX AC adapter (sold separately)
Pictures / Batt Charge (CIPA Standard): 100 pictures with alkaline, 290 pictures 2300 mAh (2HR-3UF)
Dimensions: 90 x 60 x 30.3 millimeters
Start-up Speed: Less than 3 seconds
Shutter Lag Time: Approx 0.1 second
Shooting Modes: Auto, 4 preprogrammed Scene Position (SP), Manual, Macro, Movie with Sound
Preprogrammed Scene Modes (SP): Sports, Portrait, Night, Landscape
Continuous Shooting Modes: 3 to 18 frames depending on resolution; maximum 1.5 frames per second (fps)
Frame to Frame Intervals: Without flash frame-to-frame speeds: 2 seconds
Movie Recording: 320 x 240 pixels, 15 fps, AVI (motion JPEG) with sound
Audio Recording Mode: During movie recording
Video Out: NTSC and PAL switchable
Playback: Single frame (maximum 3.6x playback zoom), 9 multi frame (playback can be activated without powering the camera lens)
Memory Type: xD Picture Card
Self-timer: approximately 2 and 10 seconds

looking to get 110 shipped obo since im throwing in the extra stuff

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its nice, i got it from my rents and they are like if you want something better go ahead and sell it lol im just into photography and stuff so i wanna get my money together and get something more oriented to that

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol i said obo i looked at 3 that were goin on ebay which were in mint condition then added in half of what i spent on the other stuff and it came to 105 then i figured 5 for shipping

open to offers, if not its goin on ebayyyyy :3_winkthu

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
so does this run on throwaways or is it rechargable, cause the specs says AA, but then y would i need a charger?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
u just like to booger up threads lol ah well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts