Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be selling my car still coming summer. I would like to see what kind of interest there is and with or without aftermarket parts.

I would rather sell to someone who is familer with tiburon and the aftermarket arena.

I have a 2003 Rally Red Tiburon GT with the 6 speed.

I am the orginal owner to this car. Right now it has about 45k miles on it.

See my signaure for the list of mods on it at this moment. I would like offers with and without the mods.

Some mods i can't sell with the car, unless there is someone who knows enough about them.

I have a car computer that I won't sell with the car unless I get paid extra for it and the buyer will take repsonability for it. I just dont want someone to complain if there is a problem with it.

Even if you are not interested please at least post a possible price I should go for.

Reason i am selling is might be buying my friends C320 benz.

I will post some pictures soon.

I have some outdated ones on cardomain.com

The url is

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/739494

Some of the stuff that is different from the pictures are the subs have custom encloures that fit the same way as the stock sub. Also the pictures don't show the apline s/c.

There is other stuff too. Just look at my signature.

Also I can selling my ARK sway bar separete because of the linkage bolt hole breaking, unless someone wants to buy the car the way it is.

I have upgrade rear control arms that I haven't installed yet that i can sell seperate or with the car.

Any questions you can contact me at [email protected]

Thank you

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If i sold it seperate which i am not sure yet probably about $1500 or a good offer

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, anyone interested to buy this summer. Or a little sooner if needed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts