Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i have a Schecter C-1 XXX electric guitar for sale. i bought this guitar about 10 months ago and sadly i never play it. I thought by buying a new guitar it would get me back into but that didnt work. It only has around 3-4 total hours of playing, if you could call it that. basically i'm not very good, :) the guitar has never left my house and is in near perfect shape (light surface scratches from playing). As for the specs i do not know everything about this guitar and trying to find info on it isnt easy, go ahead and try.

Mainly noticeable on the guitar are the "stripper" inlays. It also has two Duncan Designed humbucker pickups with two volume controlls, tone controll w/ coil tap, and a 3 way selecter switch. The body is mahogany with a string through body and Grover tuners.

Please pm with any questions and offers and i'll do my best to answer any questions you have about it. I'm looking to get $475 shipped obo. I am including a coffin case that i bought with the guitar. If you wanna pick it up, save on shipping $450 obo. Here are the pics, thanks!

· Registered
3,597 Posts
nice guitar, but I wouldn't call it exactly rare.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.