Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For an Assassin Setup, it should be 12.0:1 but what If Im not going to have headers, and my PSI will be higher than usual, dosn't that mean I'll have to go with 11.5:1?!

·
Registered
355 Posts
well when u run leaner your EGT's get hotter... so it might be a good ideal. Your best power should be ~12.5:1(I think thats best flame speed) but 11.5:1 and 12:1 is not huge when ur already pretty rich. I've herd to stay away from going too rich on stock internals from some shop for whatever reason. I, think ull be fine with 12 though. Why no headers man? arent SSA's dirt cheep... well compaired to the rest?

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
just a minor correction..... it is air to fuel ratio...... x amount of air : x amount of fuel

just dont want you to think your adding like 11.5 bits of fuel to : 1 bit of air

i am sure you know that, i just wanted to make the correction for anyone else coming into this thread that might get confused.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why no headers man? arent SSA's dirt cheep... well compaired to the rest?
I actually bought headers but they didn't reach yet... My car is in Saudi Arabia so am I for a couple of days... but then i'm going back to Lebanon my home country with the car... and the headers will arrive here later... so thats the case with my luck...

and yes thanks to bms231 for correcting the order, what a stupid mistake...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts