2,221 Posts
hmmm,

it kinda looks like a peugeot or something,

the doors are ugly, hoping those are unfinished

but i do love porsches in general

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
I really think all porsches should have 2 doors and that's it! I hate their SUV and this is worse.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I really wish Porsche just stuck to the 911.

No Boxster
No Cayman (well honestly I think this is the only one that belongs)
No Cayenne
No Panamera

Yes, it increases the bottom line, by providing an automobile with brand appeal but it just isn't right. Thanks to someones bright idea to market this way, it is killing the 911. It is moving out of the exotic and into the 'BMW Audi Mercedes' grouping. Guess what Porsche, you already own a company in that grouping...

Quite simply, look at what GM did to the Hummer product. Not only did they flatten it, they pissed on it, and then threw it in the garbage.

·
Registered
494 Posts
HAhahaha! a 4 door coupe...

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
This isn't the first 4 door porshe, remember the old 928 is a 4 door, Frankly I think its just a bad picture of the thing dressed in all camo. I for one like more options, though I dislike the 4 doors, the front engine thing I like, after all choices are what get us the 599 Fiorano GTB.

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
Nocturn said:
This isn't the first 4 door porshe, remember the old 928 is a 4 door, Frankly I think its just a bad picture of the thing dressed in all camo. I for one like more options, though I dislike the 4 doors, the front engine thing I like, after all choices are what get us the 599 Fiorano GTB.
The 928 looks like a 2-door to me

·
Registered
494 Posts

Looks ***.

OMG I can't believe they've blacklisted the word G A Y ! What are you scared some A S S ociation of G A Y s will hit you with a seace and desist?

Unbelievable. What if he was G A Y as a child? Or G A Y as a garden dwarf? Or G A Y as a leperchaun?

:3_bdaybig

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
Lord_GalAthon said:

Looks ***.

OMG I can't believe they've blacklisted the word G A Y ! What are you scared some A S S ociation of G A Y s will hit you with a seace and desist?

Unbelievable. What if he was G A Y as a child? Or G A Y as a garden dwarf? Or G A Y as a leperchaun?

:3_bdaybig
Ever watch old movies... remember when g a y meant "happy" and "fun"

·
Registered
494 Posts
aLiEn_sPoReZ said:
Ever watch old movies... remember when g a y meant "happy" and "fun"
My point exactly, and furthermore, would I be allowed to say the car looks lesbian?

Haha! Porsches are such dyke cars!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Nocturn said:

They have 4 seats, not 4 doors.

I don't see how this or the Cayenne diminshes what a 911 is or how any other great Porshe product performs. If it does in your mind you must be a 'brand name' buyer.

Personally, if money is no object and I need a winter SUV type vehicle why would I settle for a VW when I can have a Cayenne S?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
YoYo said:
Whaaaaat! i know that "Panamera" is ugly but all Porsche :m_stickpo
As most people here, I expressed a personal opinion. You have every right to disagree with me

1 - 20 of 24 Posts