Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alas my attempts to sell my Tib as a whole have not brought me any luck and now I am forced to be parting with it. I haven't been driving it since getting the 3.8 Gencoupe a couple months ago and it is currently just sitting in our shop. While its heartbreaking to be stripping this beauty down I can't justify keeping it together simply to have and not use. Thank you to all who have helped me along my journey, I learned a great deal and had the time of my life putting together my build.
Please be patient with me as I've never sold and had to ship something before.

This part out is a full and complete strip down of all aftermarket parts as I'll be returning the car to original shape and then selling it as a functional vehicle. PLEASE NOTE: All parts are currently still installed on the vehicle and will be removed upon sale.

All interested parties will be given dibs opportunities and notified if they are next in line to purchase. In order to keep things fair, once a interested buyer has been contacted they will be given 48 hrs to proceed with payment before the next person on the list is notified. Please note that this partout will be posted across multiple platforms and that dibs here do not necessarily guarantee first priority.

All prices are listed in USD and DO NOT include shipping, all parts shipping from London, Ontario, Canada. Open to REASONABLE OFFERS on prices.

Parts list include:

BTR tuned OEM ECU (Tuned for SC Stage 2, 420cc Gencoupe injectors, IHE, 255lph Bosch fuel pump) - $800

DC Sport headers (Have had repairs done to runners and a cat welded into Y-pipe) $150

DC Sports suepercharger compatible strut bar -$75

HSD Monopro Coilovers - $750

Interior aluminum vet rings - $70

Mishimoto aluminum oil cap - $50

Hana Motors front bumper (mesh grill installed by previous owner using bondo, some scraping and small repairable crack on underside) - $450

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for attention

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you get an estimate on how much would the shipping be for the strut bar to Dallas, Texas, US?
if you have a specific Zipcode then I could do that for you. Although there are several others already interested in the strut bar

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interested in full exhaust system, lmk if it is still available
as of right now I am meeting two local buyers next week for the DC catback and the DC headers. Thread will be updated afterwards.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump for visibility and updated SOLD items

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will the intercooler kit work with the alipine supercharger?
Functionally yes it should.
The intercooler, reservoir and pump are not specific to the NGM set up as I pieced it together myself. The only thing I wouldn't know is if the AN fittings currently installed on the lines that supply the coolant to the intercooler in the manifold would fit the fittings on the Alpine manifold. If I remember the fittings on the lines are a 12 and 10 AN. Regardless these could be easily swapped.

Long answer short, yes it would work on an Alpine set up. Send me a PM if you're interested 👍.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts