Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so another day has went by and i still havent received my outter chrome door handles that i ordered from evofusionusa.com. They were ordered on oct.10, i email them all the time and they take days to respond and when they do respond they say" whats ur name and what did u order" so i reply and have to wait more days to getg a response. They said they had to order them from korea and it was being air ship to me.... they said that 3 weeks ago!, so what should i do if i dont recieve them within the week, i paid thru paypal, should i report them, and also im tired of waiting, is there anyone here that sells chrome door handles that will actually be ship the next day.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know, on there web site it says they will be closed until monday cus there in las vegas for some show

·
Registered
465 Posts
don't be stupid about what they say. at 40 days put in a dispute through PayPal it doesn't matter what they tell you after 45 days if you haven't recieved the item PayPal can't help you. at least you will be ganrateed your money back. i made this same mistake and took someone's word for it and now i'm out over 1,000 dollars

·
Registered
82 Posts
They are probably in Vegas for something called SEMA. Whatever that is. ; )

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
05GT said:
I say put in a Paypal complaint.
u think i should, or should i wait a bit more, i mean considering its coming from korea, i can expect it to be a while, so if u dont put in a complaint thru paypal after 40 days from ordering it, u wont get ur money back?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Tanelk said:
...i mean considering its coming from korea...
I ordered my Tuscani wheel caps and sidesteps from KDMguy and it only took 10 days to get to my doorstep from Korea.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Tanelk said:
u think i should, or should i wait a bit more, i mean considering its coming from korea, i can expect it to be a while, so if u dont put in a complaint thru paypal after 40 days from ordering it, u wont get ur money back?
I believe the window to file a complaint is 45 days. Anytime after that, they won't even bother with you.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i sent them another email right now, this time more aggressive and threatening to take action if they dont respond with a answer that i will be satisfied with. The reason i havent done anything is because i ordered the clear gas cap from outcastperformance and it took a little over 3 weeks to recieve, and it was shipped from canada, so i figured since the chrome doors r in korea, it will take a bit longer.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i will call them on monday if they dont respond by email, cus on there web site it says they prefer people calling instead of emailing.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok *******, if u pay someone to get something, u expect to get a straight answer, obviously u dont care if u piss $70 away and didnt get it

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
file with paypal. You'd think people would learn by now about Shark Racking..I mean Evo Fusion.

Them going to a trade show should have NOTHING to do with an order that was placed on Oct 10th. There was PLENTY of time to get something form Kr.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well they emailed me yesterday saying that the korean office forgot to ship it out when they said they did and that there sorry, and that i should NOW recieve it any day now, those r the same words they used last time, so i decided to give them another week to wait, then today they emailed me again saying" if u dont recieve it by friday, let us know" well im glad there taking action now for my product.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Dood, they are bending you over. File a complaint before it's too late. If get what you ordered, then just drop the dispute.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ima wait till friday like they said, if i dont get it then to call them and let them know

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i finally got my chrome door handles yesterday, turns out they ordered them from SHARKRACING so now i know why it took so long to get it, after complaining to evofusion with so many emails and threatening them, i finally got them, funny thing is on the paper work on the box i got, it was shipped from korea on the nov.15 and i got it yesterday, over 1 month of waiting and it only took 3 days to get here but i had to wait that long, makes no sense

·
Registered
869 Posts
dude sh*t happens....i have ordered alot of stuff from sharkracing and haven't had ONE problem, and i am stationed in germany.......and for the record you ordered from evofusion which if memory serves me right they are the same people...by the way, people have had to wait longer on more expensive stuff so stop crying

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.