Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in about 7 months from now I will be doing the new paint job / body kit....

Here is my idea..

At the moment my 2006 Tib is factory black my idea for paint is to be a black based with a red tent ( when the sun hits it just right ) so kind of like a black pearl maroon.

With the Club GTR Tuscani-1 kit since I cant get the Club GTR Italio ( witch is the one I really want )....

Let me know if you think this body kit would look good on that dark of a color as i haven’t really been able to find a dark GTR kit...

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
the GTR kit is nice thats what i wanted to get but fell for the Aero Gear Hybryd 2 series
i would leave it Black for the time being since its pretty much brand new yet. but now is the time to paint the car when u get a body kit.
My buddy has a Black camaro with a Red flake clear coats and its looks straight black until the sun hits it then you can see the red flakes looks sweet

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is exactley what i want the red flake when the sun its it i dont know if it would look too hrmm how do i say this with out sounding racest mexi (ducks)

the car is a year old i got it in jan of 2006

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.