Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2,590 Posts
all that and still rocking the stockers :)

j/k, those look badass!

· Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
They are Rotora front and rears with stainless lines all around. They are not from RIPP. I bought them from R100's.
Rocking the stockers for winter here in new england. My sig is what I roll on during the summer. Centerline one piece Forged 18" in black pearl.

· Registered
607 Posts
I guess thats how they roll in england... ???

· Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
HAHA lugs are on there. They are forged lugs, quite small and black. But they are on there. I don't live in England. I live in New England. :) As for the direction of the rotors... I will check.

· Read Only
5,386 Posts
HAHA lugs are on there. They are forged lugs, quite small and black. But they are on there. I don't live in England. I live in New England. :) As for the direction of the rotors... I guess this is what I get when I pay people to do my mods. Nothing ends up right. I will swap them tomorrow I guess. :)

Haha, man we just had a thread with a huge debate about this. IMO they are mounted right.

Also go to the rotora site. Your's are mounted the same as every car they have in pictures.

· Registered
6,684 Posts
Haha, man we just had a thread with a huge debate about this. IMO they are mounted right.

Also go to the rotora site. Your's are mounted the same as every car they have in pictures.
lmao, yeah i think it pretty much came down to looks/manufacturer reccomendation... dude you rock those forged lugs in the winter?? id think they'd get all effed up... muct have some nice coating though... where'd you locate those bad boys? i need something other than chrome for next year...

· Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Well, put a call in to Rotora and sent them a photo. They said they are on the correct way. As for the lugs, I got those from R100's also. I get everything from R100's. :) So I will not be changing the direction of the rotors... according to Rotora who saw the same picture up above, and was informed that the picture was drivers side front wheel.... they said they are correct.
What would happen to the lugs in the winter? They are zinc coated I believe, like the rotors... or something like that. I know they aren't painted because they have been taken off and put back on many times and they are still very black. Unless you think they will crack due to the cold or something... but I don't think so. Besides, I think I lost my stock nuts.

· Registered
225 Posts
Nice looks great :3_winkthu
How are the rear rotors/caliper are they vented or just plain Cross Driled/sloted

I second that
Every car that I've seen prepared by a professional race team or in drifting events had the rotor like Grasshopper have them, slot contacts pad from exterior to interior
the only ones that I've seen with rotors on backward were Ricers or misinformed ppl

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.