Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,
Considered myself a gamer a couple months ago cause I had nothing else to do with my time. Now that fraternity stuff and a real engineering job has taken over my life, I no longer have time. For sale is a HP PC with upgraded graphics cards (nVidia 9800GT) and PSU (Antec 550W). Computer has a 500GB hard drive and 4GB of ram. 300 + shipping

LCDs for sale are HP 2407: 24 Inch monitor, 1080p, gorgeous to look at. 150+shipping
HP 1907: 19 inch monitor, 720p, matches exactly to the 2407 so the setup is clean and looks great. 100+ shipping I can post a pic of what my setup looks like. but if you could imagine two very clean LCDs right next to each other with differing sizes, thats what you would get.

Taking offers, everything together when I bought it including addons is 1450 dollars. I know I won't get that much, but would like to get something at least.

I will also trade locally if you have performance parts for the wonderful car we all come here to talk about.

Thank You Very Much,
Travis

Also, any tennis players out there that need equipment hit me up

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
how much is the least you will sell me the 24 inch shipped to 33122?

Isnt the model 2408? the rotating one? more info plz

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
its the 2338 or something its too dark in my room to see, but yes it rotates and is 1080p with hdmi ports

shipped would be 31.50 so like 230 bucks is what i could do for you.. let me know

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.