Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got news that I'm gonna be roommate-less in a few months. I'd be able to make it without selling the car, but if I sell the car I'll be able to do a lot better and not have to worry about the little things like food, electricity... :D

Anyway, it's a moonlit 2004 GTV6 auto, at the moment 41000 miles. It's my daily driver, never been beaten or wrecked, I've only street raced it 2 times when I originally got it, never been on the track. The paint is ok, there's a few scratches here and there and the paint is pretty messed up on the gas cap as usual, I was tapped in the rear end last year and there's a quarter sized gouge in the rear bumper, not all the way through but the plastic is scraped a little. Interior is great, no rips or stains, no one has smoked in the car.

Mods: Injen CAI, SSA headers (ceramic coated) and test pipe, SFR lightweight crank pulley, ebay oil catch can, ARK front strut bar, cleared headlights, Mussa vented hood with hood pins, SAFCII, F/L interior door pulls, ARK metal vent rings, ARK HVAC knobs, Perrin antenna, aftermarket Kenwood h/u with mp3 disk capability & remote & sirius ready, night shaded tails (very dark), and I have a set of Tien s-tech springs, mic and call button, and 4 switch connectors from Rickna that aren't installed yet.
The only stock parts I still have are the original antenna, ash tray (that's where I mounted the SAFC), OEM crank pulley and belt.

I'm looking to get $13,000 to satisfy my car loan, that's it. That's pretty much what KBB says it should be worth too. I'd also be willing to deliver within 150 miles. I'm not on here much but I will check every few days to see if there are any questions, or you can feel free to email me at the address in my profile. If you IM me it may say I'm online, but I leave my messengers on all day even when I'm at work.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
if u decide to part out can i have the catch can please!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
ill buy and trade that hood from you, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
ITll be not such a bad loss if i can buy the CF one like i did your stocker.
PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE.
thanks for the struts to buddy.
Chase

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a few months before anything actually has to happen, so no decision would be made until then, and the only way I'd be parting out is if I got so lowballed that I'd need to make up money on the parts. But if it happens, I'll keep you both in mind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts