Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Getting rid of the Tib. Have a semi offer to sell the car as is, the ecu went bad. I want to see if parting it out, return the 'remains' to stock and sell makes sense. Alpine S/C, currently stage 3, Mustang Cobra heat exchanger. NGM throttle body, 7th injector set up w/SMT8 tuner. Hot Shot headers, Mussa single exhaust w/diffuser to cover dual exhaust 'hole'. XG350 brake kit, EBC Green Stuff pads, R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors, (all parts are brand new, not salvage, barely two months old, not 500 miles on it!) Let me know

·
Registered
6,934 Posts
Hi.

Please make sure no parts are being sold if the thread doesn't comply with the FS rules.

If any parts are being sold before that, the thread will be deleted.

Please refer to the FS rules and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I know, (been here awhile), if there is interest, pics and prices will follow.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
did you sell the car? I'm interested in the single exhaust diffuser

·
Registered
973 Posts
Interested in the Mustang Cobra heat exchanger (complete set-up).. :)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I sold the entire exhaust system locally, the brakes might go today. I'll post up S/C pics maybe later today, (that local deal fell through).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Co
Getting rid of the Tib. Have a semi offer to sell the car as is, the ecu went bad. I want to see if parting it out, return the 'remains' to stock and sell makes sense. Alpine S/C, currently stage 3, Mustang Cobra heat exchanger. NGM throttle body, 7th injector set up w/SMT8 tuner. Hot Shot headers, Mussa single exhaust w/diffuser to cover dual exhaust 'hole'. XG350 brake kit, EBC Green Stuff pads, R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors, (all parts are brand new, not salvage, barely two months old, not 500 miles on it!) Let me know
Could I get a price on the headers and some pics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts