Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says. It's my dads, he's trying to get rid of it in GA. Figured I'd see if anyone here is interested. He's put over $4000 into it, but just got a new bike.

It is a custom painted 1969 Harley Davidson Ironhead Sportster 900, with 1000 top end bored 10 over. It has a lot of compression, and is truly a beast of a bike. It has a fat-bob tank, new mustang seat and back rest, and new chain. The engine has been gone through, with new pistons, jugs, rings, etc. Has S&S super B carbrurator. Breather is incorrect for the bike. It needs to be replaced with an S&S breather. Bike runs good, but needs generator wired in order to properly charge. Very minor work needed to make street ready. Many extra parts including orininal speedo, tach, extra shocks, front wheel, and misc. other items. Everything is included with the bike. Bike could also use some compression release valves.

Bike is located in Auburn, GA, just outside of Gwinnett county. Please call Marty (my dad) with any questions at 404-502-3757. You can also PM me and I will answer anything I can.

Asking price is $3000 possibly taking offers. He has been spending money on this thing no-stop, and just wants to get it out of the garage.

Custom paint has flames and skulls(on fender bottoms)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Kewl .......... old HD with a kick start! Can't get that off the floor anymore! Already done the sporty, then went to Panhead chopper now I want a cruiser. Guess I'm offically old now lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts