Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauging Interest : Turbo Kit / Parts for 2.0's / i4's

FS: 
3K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Charlie-III 
#1 · (Edited)
As of now I haven't thought about pricing for anything yet. IFFF there's interest to buy the kit as a whole I would definitely move forward with the items that I'm debating on selling in the second list below so everything would go to the buyer as a "kit". I would PREFER to keep it this way, as it will save headaches and time instead of building a reliable kit from scratch.

All parts are in 100% working condition. Reason why I'm thinking about selling kit is because I will be buying a new car in the next few weeks and I also want to move forward with my built motor. I intend on moving onto a bigger turbo, switch to haltech, and revamp engine bay.

For those that don't know or haven't seen my build you can find it here:
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/i4-forced-induction/457505-edwin1664-s-boost-build.html

And if you don't feel like reading through the entire thread and only interested looking at the pictures / parts that went into my build you can find the photo album here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1j8rqXdvUkvRmJ1MEdzTkVVd0U

Here's the list of things that I would sell for sure if there's interest:

Turbo (Mitsubishi Evo 8 TD16G)
IWG75 Turbosmart External Wastegate (Multiple Springs)
Braided Stainless Steel Oil Return Line
Braided Stainless Steel Oil Feed Line
Braided Stainless Steel Oil Feed Fitting
Braided Stainless Steel Turbo Coolant Lines
HKS Super SQV IV Blow Off Valve
EVO 8/9 Muse Motorsports External O2 Dump Interested: Barelyboosted
Mitsubishi Evo 8 Exahust Manifold (Modified to fit Beta II) Interested: kgkatyag
AEM FI/C6
560cc STI Injectors
Vacuum Block
Intake Piping Interested: kgkatyag
Extreme PSI Couplers
Stainless T-Bolt Clamps
3" Stainless Steel Down Pipe (Has rotated flange to fit V6 DC sports exhaust) Interested: Barelyboosted

Still debating on selling the following items:

FMIC
Bosch 190LPH Fuel Pump
3 Gauge Pillar
AEM Boost Gauge (Analog)
AEM Oil Pressure Gauge/Sensor (Digital)
AEM Wideband/Uego (Digital)
Allstar Performance Catch Can

That's about all I have for now. If something else pops up I will update the list.

If anyone is interested in buying the kit as a whole, buying specific parts, or has any questions in regards to the listing / parts above just let me know.

Edit: Would do $2,000 plus shipping. Shipping only within the 48 states.

See less See more
#13 ·
I'm confused on what your question is? Are you asking if this would work on the 1.6?

I'll let you know might pick full kit up Tuesday
Thanks, also not sure if I mentioned it in the post above but I'll also throw in the PNP patch harness for the FIC.

Just as a heads up, if you were to follow through Ill probably need like a week to package everything and get it shipped just because the kit is currently installed on the car which I'm driving daily.

#16 ·
Locking thread. If deal falls through, PM me and I can reopen.......

Reactions: Edwin1664
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.