Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Group Buy just ended. Couldn't get enough order to give you any extra discount but still gave you $20 off~ :3_wink:

Please PM me your email address and I'll send you an invoice thru paypal.

IMPORTANT: For those who need the package to be shipped to Canada please let me know and needs to add an extra $65 for shipping. Canadian post office is on strike so they don't let me ship with any other than Global Express 1~2 business days which is the most expensive ($75).
Canada residents have the option to cancel the order :3_sadley: (special situation)
Thank you once more~!

Hi guys,
Just want to introduce the ST800 Push Button Start Smart System with alarm functions.
For those who regret not buying it with Push Button Start option :)
Check below about what it can do~!

Installed in a 350z. I know, I know..:gc-wmscared0016: I'm making one installed in a Hyundai car~
YouTube - ‪ali‬‏
I'm selling it for $390 at my site Wooriel Shop
but the price will change as follows:

1~ 9 sets $370
10~19 sets $350
20~49 sets $320
50~up sets $300
Shipping and bypass included.
It is 100% manufactured in Korea, very easy to install in KDM cars.
Bypass is included in the package so you won't need any other accessory~!
The package has the following items:
1. One remote key fob
2. Push button start
3. Main controller module
4. RF antenna
5. Digital key pad
6. Shock sensor
7. LF antenna
8. Siren speaker
9. User manual
10. Installation manual
11. Connection lay out
12. Harness
13. Bypass module
You can also buy replacement key fobs, you can program up to 3 key fobs per car.
If you need further information please ask me~ :)
GROUP BUY ENDS JUNE 26TH
Reply those who want and I'll be updating the list~!

1. Octanerush
2. Ottoelite
3. MorbidTib
4. Boarders84
ASK ASK ASK! :rofl:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm really interested in one! I would like to see what it looks like in a tib forsure. So is there an alarm included?

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Guys the video link is provided below the picture. :3_wink:

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm definitely interested in this kit and actually saw this kit when i was researching push start button systems a few months ago. but i'd like to know a few things first.
1. is there a safety for manual cars for the remote start system (I installed a remote start on all my cars and usually too lazy to run the manual transmission module, my last car ran through the garage door, now i install the MT module lol)
2. how does the steering lock get bypassed?
3. that digital keypad thingy, it looks like it's installed behind the windshield (from the inside of the car) is that true? if so that's quite neat.
4. what is the range on the remote? (2 part question)
-what is the outer range of the proximity sensor (farthest point to the car before it unlocks), (I don't want to be in my room and my car stays unlock)
-what is the maximum distance you can remote start your car from? (my current remote start system is rated at 1600 feet, although i bet it's only under certain conditions)

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
789 Posts
this thing is awesome i wish i had some extra cash :(

·
Registered
616 Posts
how hard is that installation? and can you choose your tones? those didn't really seem too attractive to me..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any installed pics? Hyundai (hopefully tib) installed pics
Hi guys~ Sorry for the late response, have 30 forums to attend~ I'll try to be more on time replying your questions~

Have pictures and videos of it installed~ I'll post them as soon as my developer finishes with my homepage (videos, pictures). Meanwhile check this link http://alibaba2011.blog.me/150104886467

But meanwhile to keep you guys informed, This product is from a company in Korea named Dowontech and has developed it for Korean cars (Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Samsung) first and improved for universal cars (Japanese, American, European)

So it's perfectly compatible with Hyundai cars. :3_nosthum

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm definitely interested in this kit and actually saw this kit when i was researching push start button systems a few months ago. but i'd like to know a few things first.
1. is there a safety for manual cars for the remote start system (I installed a remote start on all my cars and usually too lazy to run the manual transmission module, my last car ran through the garage door, now i install the MT module lol)
2. how does the steering lock get bypassed?
3. that digital keypad thingy, it looks like it's installed behind the windshield (from the inside of the car) is that true? if so that's quite neat.
4. what is the range on the remote? (2 part question)
-what is the outer range of the proximity sensor (farthest point to the car before it unlocks), (I don't want to be in my room and my car stays unlock)
-what is the maximum distance you can remote start your car from? (my current remote start system is rated at 1600 feet, although i bet it's only under certain conditions)

Thanks

Mike
Thank you for asking~

1. You must be kidding~~! ran in to garage door? !!! lol :3_chubby:
There is one cable/connection you need to connect to handbrake (for manual tranny) in order to make the car start or turn off, means that the hand brake must be up in order to make the car start or turn off. So if the hand brake is down it won't respond to remote start nor ignite.
And for auto tranny there are 2 options 1 is same as manual and the other is to connect to shift P(parking) and will work in the same way. Car must be in P in order to start on/off and will never turn off in D,N,R so if you push the start button accidentally when driving it won't turn off~ safety measures. :3_nosthum

2. You have to sacrifice a key, have to cut a key and leave it in ignition key fob. It will keep steering wheels unlocked~ but some really good installers they do leave steering wheels unlock with out the key. :3_nosthum

3. Yeap~ it goes in the windshield and has level of sensitivity you can set. Low, mid, high. this is because in Korea due to high heat, they tint the windshields also~ (crazy~) so for dark tints needs to be in high sensitivity but for clear ones low is more than enough~ :3_wink:

4. - Don't worry, It's about 2~4 feets.
- About half mile but all depends on the surrounding building, cars and the condition of the battery in key fob.

If you have more questions~ please ASK~ :3_nosthum

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how hard is that installation? and can you choose your tones? those didn't really seem too attractive to me..
As this product was made first for Korean cars, the installation in Korean cars are the easiest. Installation manuals were made upon Korean cars :3_nosthum
You just need the bypass for immobilizers which I included in the package~ :3_coool:

Luckly there is one more tone beside that 'melody' it's like beep~ beep beep~ . You can change it thru the digital key pad that works like a setting panel~ :3_nosthum

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks for the response. I wish i was kidding about the garage door lol. I ran out and the car was up against the wall inside the garage still trying to start and doing a burnout lol.

please add me to the list. So i'm guessing from 1-9 it is $390 shipped? would it be possible for a better price for 1-9?

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the response. I wish i was kidding about the garage door lol. I ran out and the car was up against the wall inside the garage still trying to start and doing a burnout lol.

please add me to the list. So i'm guessing from 1-9 it is $390 shipped? would it be possible for a better price for 1-9?

Thanks

Mike
Thank you for ordering,
I updated the price list, hope you like it, priority 2~3 business day shipping is included. :3_pimatyo

If you have any question regarding the product please ask me~ :3_vliegen

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Is there a way to have a trunk pop feature on this system? My old viper alarm recently crapped out and I miss having that feature.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts