Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
The only Porsche that's hot to me is the Porsche GT. The styling of all the others doesn't appeal to me at all, though I do respect their performance.

·
Registered
70 Posts
u know y I dont like Prosches @ all .. ? no talent .. i think their designer died in like the 90's coz alll the bodies are the same but with a tiny bit cahnged ! even the cayyane is just a streched 911 with 4wd hahaha

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
that is f*ckin beautifull!

·
Registered
547 Posts
very nice! I like Porsches

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
its ok, id take a stocker over that though

·
Registered
543 Posts
That is pretty hot. I'd prefer it either had a smaller fin-style wing coming off the back, or no wing at all, though. I'm not a fan of huge wings, with the exception of a few cars.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
off topic slightly...but ever notice how much a slightly used Porsche 911 996 goes for these days? I was shocked. I should have spent the extra $10,000 and just bought a 5 yr old 911 Carrera 4 and throw the Turbo or GT2 body kit on it. Sure it would be stock vs stock slightly faster then for say a 350z or G35 coupe, but your driving a Porsche...

TPC Supercharger kit + AWD = ftw

·
Registered
943 Posts
persiano_dubai said:
u know y I dont like Prosches @ all .. ? no talent .. i think their designer died in like the 90's coz alll the bodies are the same but with a tiny bit cahnged ! even the cayyane is just a streched 911 with 4wd hahaha
Why change it? Their design is damn near perfect.

scftw said:
That is pretty hot. I'd prefer it either had a smaller fin-style wing coming off the back, or no wing at all, though. I'm not a fan of huge wings, with the exception of a few cars.
I think that wing is gorgeous, and if it didn't have it , the turbo wouldn't be getting enough air.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Skorch said:
The only Porsche that's hot to me is the Porsche GT. The styling of all the others doesn't appeal to me at all, though I do respect their performance.
I agree completely.

TRiBaL said:
Why change it? Their design is damn near perfect.
It was damn near perfect 15-20 years ago...Not so much anymore.

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
That wing looks awful, looks like a Tiburon wing tacked on top of a Porsche whale tail.

I'm not big on Porsche's either. I think the new Cayman looks awesome, but 911's... never been feeling 'em... I just see a car that started out as a glorified Beetle. (let the flaming begin!)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Very beautiful! however the Carrera GT sh*ts all over that!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
aLiEn_sPoReZ said:
That wing looks awful, looks like a Tiburon wing tacked on top of a Porsche whale tail.

I'm not big on Porsche's either. I think the new Cayman looks awesome, but 911's... never been feeling 'em... I just see a car that started out as a glorified Beetle. (let the flaming begin!)
and the fact that they're both rear-engined means nothing to you??

most front-engine cars have the same basic shape, and the same with mid-engine cars...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts