Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so my friends friend works at this place called group5motorsports and he said he can install my springs for 125..the question is...is it possible to install the springs without taking out all the stuff in the trunk?

·
Registered
187 Posts
As far as I know, there is no way to install the springs without messing with the strut towers and the rear seat belts. This is what I did when I installed my sportlines. Good luck with the installation.

·
Registered
187 Posts
sahn said:
how are the springs??? how are ur struts lol
Well, its been almost a year and everything is fine. Although I had some problems at the beginning with the fitment of the springs on the upper strut mounts now everthing is ok. I don't know the road conditions where you live but here in Bahrain most of the roads I use are pretty good so no damage to the struts until now.

I really like the springs. They are a bit hard on bumpy roads but overall a good product. I guess you will be satisfied with them.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
its not that hard to take off the stuff in the trunk. it takes like 30 seconds a side. just take off the cover thats over the seat belt, then take out the seat belt, which makes enough room for you to fit a socket wrench down there.

its your "friend"? whys he charging you so much

o wait, nvm i just read that again. you said your friends friend

1 - 6 of 6 Posts