Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it's offical I'm mad as of this morning... I wake up and go to my car... and I find ANOTHER FUNKING TIBURON!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!! Now the tibs out number every other car in my dorm parking lot it's just wrong.... I got my car because I loved it's looks and the looks it got and it was the only one around... that all changed tho because of the dealership that opened up 10 min from base.... Grrrr..... I think I'm going to have to buy a honda now to be different.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
could be worse... around here u dont see many and u get flammed for having one at any hangout

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
:bigcry:

I was thinking you had your car vandalized or stolen from the topic.
But nooooooo just silly mad because other people like and bought the
same car you did.

·
Registered
869 Posts
wow you're getting bent out of shape because of this? dude did you ever think that it was because of your car that people are buying them? dude look at from the other side, people thought your car was cool looking so they wanted one for themselves. next time pick a better title...i also came in here thinking somethine was wrong with your car

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha, I'm not getting to bent out of shape but it's just weird to see 5 tibs in a row and then like 3 mustangs and crap like that. I liked being different... I still have the most done to mine tho!!! WOOT WOOT

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
lmao.............well, I know there are a lot of Tibs in Chitown, but people still ask me what kinda car I drive....especially old women haha

·
Registered
121 Posts
i couldn't care less if every second car i see would be a tiburon. but the good part is that in the city where i live in a tiburon is a very rare car. so feel free and move to finland :)

·
Registered
869 Posts
michaud_time said:
hahaha, I'm not getting to bent out of shape but it's just weird to see 5 tibs in a row and then like 3 mustangs and crap like that. I liked being different... I still have the most done to mine tho!!! WOOT WOOT
just keep it that way! haha you know the air force doesn't pay all that much and when people see a car they really like and they can actually afford they are going to buy it....

·
Registered
48 Posts
you can get bodykit to be different it well chang the look :-D.here i have the same prob but i'm different from other with body kit or rims :3_nosthum.everyone thinks he's car is different.its not abig problem :3_wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts