Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into getting my black Tiburon painted around the holidays and was curious if anyone had any input? What is a decent price for a good paint job? I'm really not sure. If anyone has ever had the whole thing painted please let me know what you think!

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
snidehockey said:
I'm looking into getting my black Tiburon painted around the holidays and was curious if anyone had any input? What is a decent price for a good paint job? I'm really not sure. If anyone has ever had the whole thing painted please let me know what you think!
$2K Minimum..

·
Registered
571 Posts
Changing the color is more expensive than staying with the same color because they have to paint the engine bay, door jambs, etc....

Some colors are more expensive as well... is it red that can not be man made and that's why red is more expensive? I don't remember. One color was more expensive in general than others because of that.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry left that detail out...same black color that I already have...just as long as it isn't Hyundai paint! Thanks for the quick answers!

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Most shops are gonna' run about 2k. I'm thinking about getting mine redone in February. There are different shades of black, and Hyundai has a lot of white in their black which looks like @ss. If I repaint mine, I'm getting the blackest black I can get, and decent clear coat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts