Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

I just bought a s/c off the for sale section (from 'usmctiburon'), and just wanted a bit of input.

I'm going to be running the stage 2 (2.8 pulley) on my stock block.

I've currently got I/H/E installed. So just looking at making sure I have everything I need to run this safely.

The s/c comes with an Alpine blower/NGM manifold, 310cc injectors, the 2.8 pulley and belt, catch can, new FPR, boost gauge and Alpine intercooler.

So would I need anything else to get this running safely, apart from solid mounts (I have the poly inserts from Pauly a while back, but methinks they might not cut it), wideband and a tuner?

I'm going to have to get a new clutch/flywheel as well (maybe an LSD while I'm at it). I've heard good things about the CM stage 4 and Fidanza combo. I'm after something relatively cheap though if possible, as I'm all the way down in Aussie land and shipping is a b!atch.

Thoughts anyone?

Oh, it's an 04 6-speed btw

·
Registered
152 Posts
With 310cc injectors you will need a tuner, and yes that is a must-have.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
tuner and wideband unless u gte a reflash but its still good to have both to fine tune things and keep an eye on the a/f

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep. I'm getting wideband/mm/tuner for sure. Don't know if the reflash works on the Tibs down here though. I might need to send an email to NGM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts