Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

GI : V6 ECU harness extender

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Kevinho 
#1 · (Edited)
I may sell my custom Ecu harness extender. Great for those who don't want to remove their blower assembly to get access to enough lenght of harness, and for those who don't want to hack their harness for wiring a piggyback. I did it myself and it was a painful and costly job so it will not come cheap. I prewired all the necessary connections for a piggyback with Molex plugs (not shown on pics) so install will be super clean and easily removable. It has worked great for me.

It has collected dust for 2 years so i will have to check it first. Price shall be 250 dollars + shipping.

See less See more
#2 ·
This is a awesome idea! If I had an extra $250 it would be mine. How about putting together a DIY on how you done it?

Good job man.

#5 ·
Received. Waiting for other buyers. I will post this on french forum too.

#8 ·
I'm in the process of building one myself and will have probably ~$150 in parts alone in it (and that's cheap, I got a good deal on a dead ECU and harness connectors). There's a metric ton of wire, and time involved in something like this though and I could easily see it going for $300+.

Good luck selling it dood.

#9 ·
No christmas sale inside Europe yet? ;)
Ever since my obd stopt working, and i need to get a tune straight into the ECU..

This popped into mind ( and to the upper positions of things to buy, lol.. )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.