·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Screenname/Real Name
City you live in
Your Ride(I4/V6, color, tranny)
Mods
And if you guys dont mind, I'd like some contact info(i.e. cell phone number) in case I need to get in touch with you quickly. Please PM me the info.

I'll start off:
Streetshark2003/Emilio
Bradenton
2003 Rally Red GT Auto
Injen oil cap, Injen SRI, Tuscani mission plate, badges, steering wheel emblem, sidesteps, CC, painted bezels, red-outs, S2K antenna, and 18% tint.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
ShrkByt05/Chase
Orlando (the bad side)
V6 Silver AND Sunburst yellow 05's both SE 6sp
to much to list, gutted and fast.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Carb0n03/ Chris
Fort Myers
V6 Custom Blue Auto
GT Tech lip Kit, Custom paint, 18" ADR CYphers, Eibach Pro dampers, Espelir Springs, VIS TC Hood, Intake, Hotshot Headers, Tanabe exhaust, Injen oil cap, Nology Blue wires, Pivot grounding, Taken vent/ climate rings, temp fuel ring, Progress rear sway bar, Garage GK Front and Read strut bars. Im probably missing something

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
bagpiper/Herb
Deltona
03 Black GT/5spd-251 whp @ 5psi
Alpine Stage 1, 2.75 Pulley, Mafterburner, 290 Injectors, Hotshot Headers, YaYa Mounts, Nology Hotwires, Catch Can, DC Exhaust & Strut Bars, Injen SRI, Motegi 18" Wheels, Eibach Pros, Ronda Body, Seibon-TS CF Hood, 2-Din DVD/TV, Audiobahn 4ch & Mono Amps, 12" Alpine R, Rear Camera, TWM STS, Autolight, Cup Holder, Billet Antenna/Mission Plate/Shift & Vent Rings, MoMo Floor Grids, Wolfe Racing Fuel Rail/Gauge, Polished Valve Cover, Painted & CC'd KDM Headlights.

(you should have my cell#)

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
TNT/Tyler

Jacksonville, FL (December; May-Aug), Jupiter, FL (Aug-Nov; Jan-April)

Black 2003 Tiburon GT V6 6-speed USP 3

Injen CAI, SSA Exhaust, KDM Chrome Headlights w/ CC, handles, fog rings, 17" ADR M-sport in gloss black w/ polished lip, S2000 antenna, red outs, Tuscani badges, steering wheel badge, door sills, 6000K HID's, GReddy Strut bar, Red ground wires, Injen oil cap, basstib STS, custom mats, F/L door grabs and vent rings, 15% tint, Alpine CDA-9831 HU, JL Audio 12w3 v2, Alpine MRP-M350 mono amp.

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
CableTec/Brad (Emilio, you should still have my cell number I believe).

Jacksonville, FL.......and Port St. Lucie, FL, when I'm down south visiting the relatives.....

Moonlit Blue '04 Tib GT V6 6-speed

MOD LIST:

Cosmetic:

Silver/Blue Reverse Indiglow gauges
Custom Blue Clock LED conversion
Silver interior trim Pieces/Deadpedal
Injen Oil cap
S2000 antenna
Clear corner and silver painted headlight conversion
Red out tailight conversion
Anytime foglight mod courtesy of "Rickna"
Custom shift boot by Redlinegoods
Window tint 30% all around

Audio/Electronic:

DIY Subwoofer Mod
DIY Door chime Mod
Viper 791xv remote alarm system

Engine:

Injen Short Ram Intake
Injen SES Catback Exhaust
RIPP Polyurethane Front Motor Mount Insert
Nick Boers Fullsize lightweight pulley (not installed)
Speedfreak Racing LSD (not installed yet)

Suspension:

Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Transmission:

B&M Short Throw Shifter
Kartboy Urethane Shifter Linkage Bushings
DIY Slave cyl Mod

·
Registered
167 Posts
Jc
Lake Mary
04gt V6
Custom Megan Racing Carbon Fiber Cat Back Evo Carbon Fiber Hood 06 Headlights Abs Lip Kit Injen Cai Cross Drilled Rotors Carbon Fiber Dash Surrond Shaved Rear Spoiler And Waiting For The Teins To Be But On And The Dc Headers !!!!!

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
Streetshark2003 said:
Yep, I already have yours...about time you got window tint :p

Yeah I know.....and it's not nearly dark enough. It's actually 30% all around I believe. I told the shop to give me the darkest legal I could get, and they put this wimpy stuff on - that, and I really don't like the shade of it. I wanted more of a mirror or bluish/black look to the tint. I just might have it ripped off and done over......

That's what I get for being in a rush the day I put it in the shop to have it tinted.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CableTec said:
Yeah I know.....and it's not nearly dark enough. It's actually 30% all around I believe. I told the shop to give me the darkest legal I could get, and they put this wimpy stuff on - that, and I really don't like the shade of it. I wanted more of a mirror or bluish/black look to the tint. I just might have it ripped off and done over......

That's what I get for being in a rush the day I put it in the shop to have it tinted.
Are tint laws different by county? When I got my tint done, I told the shop the same thing you did...that I wanted the darkest legal tint I could have. They gave me 18% all around, and I love it!

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
OK not too much done yet but here goes:.

Spitzer/Jay
Hamilton,Ontario
2006 / hydrogen blue / tuscani 6spd
Injen sri, Nology plugs & wires, DIY slave cyl mod, Basstib STS, audi style shifter boot, Tuscani steering wheel emblem, S2000 antenna, 10% Tint/20% front, tuscani door sills, DIY LED multiguages & interior lighting (in progress), 7color LED underglow, SFR UD/OD pulleys, kartboy shifter linkage bushings, 2x kicker l7 12"s running off a kicker 1200.1 and a 2 farad cap.... and soon, motor mounts and headers.. :3_lijstje

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
^^^ontario CANADA.
Chase
WHAT

·
Registered
15 Posts
silvertuscani04/amauri
Kissimmee(poinciana)
2004silver GT 6speed
tuscani badges, custom vinyl graphics, cai, greddy front strut bar,19 x8.5 drifz black machined lip, door steps, multigauges, passanger cupholder, steering wheel emblem, motor cover emblem, dont remember anythin else, probably 1 or 2 things missin

·
Registered
465 Posts
DeShark/Danny
Davie/Pembroke Pines
06 Yellow SE...(6 spd...)
Injen CAI, Tuscani Badges, KDM No Smoking Stickers(lol, they're in korean!), and custom huge *** rock chip in front bumper.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts