Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need some money for this stuff that's just been collecting dust, as my day job is doing so poorly that we all just took a 40% cut in pay (furloughing) and I need to get some cash quick. I made these available for immediate purchase through my site, just cause I can. Here's the link, but I'll post up the info here for everything up there, just click the pics to link to FlyRyde if you wanna buy. First come first serve, if two people buy the same thing, the second guy will just get an immediate refund.

http://flyryde.com/Products/products.aspx?CatID=537

So here's the goods:

Turbo Smart stuff...

TurboSmart FPR800 Fuel Pressure Regulator (sleeper)

150$

Turbosmart In-Cabin Boost Controller (sleeper)

80$

TurboSmart Type 3 BOV (sleeper)

200$

RS Limited 5 Star Wheels 4x114.3 wheels (no tires)

200$

2.25" Carsound Cat

50$

03/04 to 05/06 Converters (Tiburon OEM Headlight Connection)

5$

03-06 Tiburon Low Spoiler

40$

03-06 Tiburon OEM Hood

50$

·
Registered
480 Posts
Just did, the paypal addy is my parents I forgot to change it before paying. Let me know of you need mine or if it showed up on your site.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. I'm gonna pull this stuff off since its cheaper than I can stand, cause it looks like I wont get the money in time anyway for the bill I needed to pay. I'll give it a bit longer, if you have any ?s hit me up. Thanks all.

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hi, if you're still selling this stuff I'd be interested in the carsound cat. Is it high flow, and does it have 2 connetor flanges or just one? and is it $50 shipped or is shipping added on like it was for the headlight connectors? I was looking at the magnaflow 3" a few posts up but im pretty sure the 2.25" may fit better for when I get new headers. Thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
yeah man, it's clint

my hood has a lil crease in it. I bought the car hella cheap from some guy on craigslist a few months ago. tiburon #3, hyundai #7

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol @ Clint. I'm down to my last tiburon #1, and sold or trashed Tib#2-4. We're dorks.

C-Bone: The Cat is not flanged period. It'll need to be welded to the exhaust pipe you want it on, but that'll run you close to nothing, maybe 25 bucks or so from a muffler shop. I'll just charge you whatever shipping cost me, I have it set to charge 20 bucks for shipping now, but if you want it, I'm down to get you a quote for exact shipping time and cost. Let me know my man, thanks!

·
Registered
480 Posts
I think I'll pass for now, I need to quit spending so much on my car till I save up some money and I dont know when I'm going to get headers for my car anyways. Thanks though

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hoods gotta be local. It'd jump from 50 bucks local to 300 shipped. If you really want, I'll charge you the 300, but I think that kinda kills the deal for most anybody. Wish that wasn't the case :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts