Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well due to all the hard times ive had at herb chambers in auburn, (we all also remember Nolfol's hell ride they gave his car there), so i decided to get my car fixed at herb connleys in framingham. has anyone been there before? im wondering if im going to get the same hassle that i get at herb chambers. Also would any of my new england people know why my car stalls after EVERY time i get gas? any info would be great to know

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Tiburon 660R said:
Also would any of my new england people know why my car stalls after EVERY time i get gas? any info would be great to know
That was happening to marlonious (I think that how it's spelled). He had a thread on it. I don't recall what the solution was.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Tiburon 660R said:
well due to all the hard times ive had at herb chambers in auburn, (we all also remember Nolfol's hell ride they gave his car there), so i decided to get my car fixed at herb connleys in framingham. has anyone been there before? im wondering if im going to get the same hassle that i get at herb chambers. Also would any of my new england people know why my car stalls after EVERY time i get gas? any info would be great to know
If the one in Framingham isnt that good there is one in Leominster called Route 2 Hyundai which has been very good to my car.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot both of you, im going in tomorrow to framingham, hopefully this mess will get straightened out. i wonder if ill have to drive a tech to the gas station to prove its messed up. thanks rickna again for coming through

·
Registered
406 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
marlonius said:
Good to see that someone can benefit from my old problems. On a side note, 'sup guys?! Long time, no see. Hope to make it to another MA meet one of these days. Off subject: anyone need stock 16's for the winter months? I still have nine I need to get rid of. Peace!
Good to hear from ya. Hope all is well, especially the newest addition to your family.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i also have 4 16"s to get rid of. also i got it fixed today, i was able to get gas without it dying today. it was the purge valve. also id go back to herb connolys, its alot better than herb chambers

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Tiburon 660R said:
i also have 4 16"s to get rid of. also i got it fixed today, i was able to get gas without it dying today. it was the purge valve. also id go back to herb connolys, its alot better than herb chambers
Ah, life should be so easy.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Rickna said:
Good to hear from ya. Hope all is well, especially the newest addition to your family.
Thanks, dude. Things are great! Like I said, hope to come out and hang with you guys again soon.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
marlon i found your car it's in upton mass
i new it was yours as soon as i saw it lol

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
and justin i went to herb connelly the srvice manager is from herb chambers he moved over to that one he was the one that held me back from hitting the tech that nite lol

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Marlon, how about some pics of the little one?

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
how's the kia marlon any mods yet ?

·
Registered
406 Posts
nolfol said:
marlon i found your car it's in upton mass
i new it was yours as soon as i saw it lol
No kidding. Is it being well taken care of? I miss it. Check out my cardomain page for my KIA mods...

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Aww...he's a cute lil bugger. Hey that kiddie car looks like it could be dropped an inch or so. Any plans for modding?...LOL Best of health & everything else!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Rickna said:
Aww...he's a cute lil bugger. Hey that kiddie car looks like it could be dropped an inch or so. Any plans for modding?...LOL Best of health & everything else!
Believe me, that's next on the list. I can get Eibachs straight from the dealer. Installed and warrantied. I promised myself that if I can sell the nine Tiburon stock 16's I've got laying around, I would use the proceeds for my lowering springs. So spread the word. Somebody out there has got to want some winter beater rims...

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
marlonius said:
Believe me, that's next on the list. I can get Eibachs straight from the dealer. Installed and warrantied. I promised myself that if I can sell the nine Tiburon stock 16's I've got laying around, I would use the proceeds for my lowering springs. So spread the word. Somebody out there has got to want some winter beater rims...
You know I was talking about Ethan's kiddie car, right?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts