Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Make me offers people! i have 1 for sale!

$30
DELIVERED!!!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why pics needed? they say tiburon, thats it lol! good condition, not sun die or anything lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thats like trusting a stranger saying "Yeah man, this car is brand new, no scratches, nothing, runs fine" but not being able to see it.

No matter what it is / how good of conditions, hardly anyone will purchase something without the reassurance that its what they want.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thats like trusting a stranger saying "Yeah man, this car is brand new, no scratches, nothing, runs fine" but not being able to see it.

No matter what it is / how good of conditions, hardly anyone will purchase something without the reassurance that its what they want.

Ya, its always nice to see what you're buying before you pay for it

·
Administrator
5,353 Posts

Stupid newb... He has been around here for quite some time. When a member joins and has very few posts and starts selling stuff with no pics, then its a problem. I wouldn't need to see a pic to buy the emblem. Im not interested, but free bump.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol i will post a pic 2mora ok, every1 knows to trust me, ive been around for YEARS!!!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
i dont think he cares about that, but when youre buying something you want to know what it looks like, and youre not very descriptive in your original post, is it a solid T or half and half, is the surrounding bit gold? etc etc

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
i was like gold dust i need to see this **** but then realized its just a normal t badge that says tiburon instead of tuscani

free bump sorry bout the none belivers

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I knew at 1 point, so many people wanted 1 of these emblems dude, there bigtime!!!! well i remember 3 yrs back i paid out my *** for a pair of these.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
To be honest, i've been on here for 2 years and i wouldnt expect for someone to pay for something from me without seeing it first. Just because u have been around for a while doesnt mean that u cant still scam someone. It only takes one time. Now im not saying that you are going to scam someone and i dont think u would. Given your track record i think that you would be the last person to do that. But i would never buy anything from someone without seeing it first.....not even from my friends. Understand its nothing against u. Its just a rule that i always follow when purchasing off the internet.

Now with that said.....wheres the pics? lol

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
here ya go people!!!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Do you have one that says "Tuscani" hahahaha sorry just had too

Sorry to see you part with your Tib, best of luck.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
White text FTW

1 - 20 of 47 Posts