Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Yeah, WI weather is great.
Wife and I just got back from our HoneyMoon down in the Caribbean. So we step off our flight back and get greeted by this stuff. I was tempted to turn around and get back on the plane.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My car looks about the same out in Chicago burbs! It sucks...
i miss good ole chi-town.. im stuck in NYC and it has nothing on chicago... everyone wishes to someday go to NYC and for some reason i was highly disappointed being here... hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
332 Posts
Reminds me of my three years in West Bend.
Great little city, but I sure don't miss the winters! :3_headsha

:m_sunny: :3_coool:

·
Banned
3,518 Posts
West Bend .... yikes!
Yea, my slush bucket is in need of an oil change and some washer fluid ..... but its too damn cold out to get motivation to add it/change the oil :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
my tib as it sits in the backyard ...

I should have left the cover on it but i was driving it last week still ... and i'm too lazy to clean it off to put the cover back on ... lol

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
^^^^ hopefully it will melt by the time we have our meet lol

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I love pulling the E-Brake with snow all over the ground and sliding it sidways, IMO thats the best part of all this snow. And all the water that it is going to produce so that it fills our lakes back up, So that we can break out the boat and Jet Ski's

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
^^^^ yea, im always in my cul-de-sac spinnin around lol.....but only snowed like maybe 3 times here in Chicago where I live........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts