Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... I was just cleaning my car out and saw a bulge in one sidewall about the size of a quarter. I went to Hyundai and, of course, they don't handle tire warranty issues. So my search begins... Does anyone know a reputable, competent tire dealer in Fayetteville, NC? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Normally I'd just call around, but with my new Tib, I can't be too careful... Thanks again!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey, I know this is old but I've been looking around myself I need an alignment and the dealer is sketchy to me and the firestone on base is through the roof.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Blacks Tire off Ramsey is good for alignments I have coilovers and they were great at getting my alignment just right.
Good to know, I'll check them out tomorrow when I get a chance and see how much they want and when they can squeeze me in if they can. Do you have a right hand side drift/preferential even after you get an alignment like I've read a good handful of people have?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.