Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-0...008QQitemZ180069076759QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

49.99 + 12.99 shipped = $62.98 total

The guy has 100% feedback so that seems fine, but wasn't sure if the board had any group buys going or cheaper deals. Couldn't find much on a search :(

I've seen a few pics of these on the tib and from what I've seen they look pretty damn nice. Anyone have any pics of these on theirs?

I looked and couldn't find a recommended seller for these (at least one that had current stock), so I was going to go with this guy for my 05. Any suggestions? I saw the DIY manual but I may have the guys that did my tint do them since they can get them done easier/faster and warranty them in the event the door rattles later on due to me being a newbie at this stuff..

from another auction page:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm kind of on the fence, but seeing as how all of the nice cars have chrome handles (lexus, etc.), it seems like a great way to add some class to the car.

LOL, when the mod bug bites, it bites hard, eh?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice thanks!

I think they REALLY add a lot to the car. With the badges, cleared corner lights, and chrome handles, most folks don't even recognize the car (or at least my firend didn't but she's no car person)..

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
yea there 50$ with free shipping at acouple sites i bought mine off Kspec great company

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
the ebay one is from seoulful racing

hes a sponsor

·
Registered
981 Posts
OriginalJerseyBoy said:
i just ordered some and im trying to figure out how to install them
its easy, took only 15 mins for me, remove the door cover and theres a little hole where the door handle is, u can squeeze a wrench in and unscrew the bolts

·
Registered
572 Posts
It's an easy mod, one of the first I did. I think it makes the Tib look a little classier. KDM is a good guy too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cool, just got em last night - they look good!

Gonna contact the shop about putting them in. I don't have a single tool so it'd cost almost as much to buy tools as it would to have em installed I figure. I'll post pics when they're in.

SeoulfulRacing still hasn't sent me my emblems though - I ordered on the 27th and it's the 17th and no love yet. Left an eBay message - hopefully he gets back to me. Seems to have good feedback.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts