Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't have any before pics but i had some swirl marks and minor scratches all over and was happy with the turn out, had a friend of mine who details cars do it and he spent a good 5-6hours on it

· Registered
2,193 Posts
looks good man...i can't wait for another few months when i wax mine and have it all shiny like that

· Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
good detail also, headlights any time soon? Fl would look good
actually i just bought the headlights i have now that are painted black and i like it with the chrome rings around the headlights, i'm going for a all black look with a little chrome hightlights, i.e. my wheels and chrome rings in the headlights

· Registered
799 Posts
lookin good, im plannin on doin a good detailin after this crappy weather leaves our area..
did you guys have more snow than us our in Lubbock? i live in Southlake, near DFW.

and im makin a longg treck to el paso and back Feb 3rd.. 10 hours, pickin up the tib with some new stuff on it, windows down, sun roof back, system bumpin... ahh puree greatness lol

anyways, looks great man!

· Registered
30 Posts
Notthing like the Black on Black! looks clean bro, what type of wax did you use? cause i got those swirl marks and **** and i wanna get rid of it. By the way, you should look into some shocks and springs, cause a drop will give you that extra edge. Im new around here and havent had time to take some decent pics. here a glimpse

· Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
lookin good, im plannin on doin a good detailin after this crappy weather leaves our area..
did you guys have more snow than us our in Lubbock? i live in Southlake, near DFW.

and im makin a longg treck to el paso and back Feb 3rd.. 10 hours, pickin up the tib with some new stuff on it, windows down, sun roof back, system bumpin... ahh puree greatness lol

anyways, looks great man!
we lucked out on the snow and got more ice/sleet, needless to say my car stayed in the garage the whole weekend and never saw the snow or ice, i'm going to lower it sooner or later, and he used Tropi-care products

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.