Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Dam! thats a sweet deal. Always liked the zefiro look. I have the parts to swap with ya, but too far to make it cheap for us.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
because I have a second car I have the ability to ship mine and you would have the ability to ship yours back in the same box after you receive it.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
that would be a sweet deal.....i wish i could do this...

·
Registered
368 Posts
ohh this is very tempting so both of us would just pay our own shipping?? i first gotta find out how much it would cost to paint it first

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The shipping would cost about $150-$200 depending on the size of carton.

Usually if you find a decently priced shop its about $300-$400 a bumper. They may charge you higher end of that range because of the stress cracks and the crack in the front bumper. But $800-$1K is what you should expect.

the nice thing is.... I personally already shaved the front plate bracket off, so this is a very sleek finish when you get it redone. Unfortunately the country comes with rocks and woodchucks and has put my money to work in the last 3 years. Like I said though... my loss is your gain. $1400 worth and all it cost you is shipping and the body work/paint.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Holey crap this would be a great deal!! Id be all over this if my tib wasnt a daily driver, these bumpers are teh best for the 03-06 tibbies!!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I figured there would be alot more people interested but I guess money is tight for people right now.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Oh but someone has got to jump on this, like I said, id be all over it if i had another car, bump bump bump, best looking bumper out there of face lift tibs, I wish I could have it.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
oh darn... im leaving for new york in like 10 min.. and i have a black tib... lol
too bad its an 03, and im not taking the tib up there or else id probably meet you up there and swap em out right there.. haha.. save us both on shipping and you dont have to get it painted unless you wanted to..

well either way, good luck with the swap i hope someone jumps on this killer deal right here soon..

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Plans.....

When im ready to let the cat out of the bag I will... but for now, im in need. Ill probably share the plans with the one who is down for the swap.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts