Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
dude, dont tell me u just ordered a bumper from them, cus i ordered some outter chrome door handles on oct.10 and i have yet to recieve them, i keep emailing them everyday and they say" whats ur name and what did u order" i reply back and they wont respond for like another 2 days, im pissed

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
well lets say you had an 03 tibby, but you think the 05 bumper looks 10x better, where would you recommend?

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
Thats what I did...:p I would suggest finding one on here, if not there, then expect to pay around 400-500 for one. Unless you can find one in a junkyard, then probably around 200-300.

I got mine on NT, for $400 shipped with foglights and grilles.

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
I think Mussa sells them...

they sold me one with my lip kit back when i had my 04 bumper.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
KJB is the ****.....
i like them and SFR.
ohh AND Seoulful racing is goot to

·
Registered
9 Posts
Selling 2005 tiburon SE V6 Yellow. not that much done to it just mufflers put on and thats it. it sounds great many people love it. i drive it back and forth to work prob not even 6 miles a day. mint condition. reson for selling is iam going to collage and i cant keep paying payments on it. i need all the money i can get for collage. pleace contact me at 443 454 2262 (cell) i live in Maryland thanks and ill post pics on saturday the 4th of nov. thanks

-Ray

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
holy font ray.
**** off or get a clue, wrong forum, and jesus quit with the font....
Chase

·
Registered
981 Posts
so on to my story, what should i do if i dont recieve them in the next week

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
Don't buy an 05 bumper so you can afford to go to collage, then graduate from collage and then buy one

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
2005tiburon said:
Selling 2005 tiburon SE V6 Yellow. not that much done to it just mufflers put on and thats it. it sounds great many people love it. i drive it back and forth to work prob not even 6 miles a day. mint condition. reson for selling is iam going to collage and i cant keep paying payments on it. i need all the money i can get for collage. pleace contact me at 443 454 2262 (cell) i live in Maryland thanks and ill post pics on saturday the 4th of nov. thanks

-Ray
Yellow is hard to read against white- dumb*ss.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i think lowsonoma and italia sold them for something around $300-$400

cant remember exactly but it wasnt much different than that price

1 - 20 of 26 Posts