Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been in contact with a company that is an authorizes dealer for Greddy parts in Norway ( I live in Sweden myself) and they have the Front Strut Tower Bar for the GK and it costs $147,77 without shipment!

Now I'm only writing here to ask you guys what the prices are over there in the states or wherever you are writting from just to see that these guys arent ripping me off or if I might have a sweet deal here. UNfortuneatly I don't have any prices on the shipping but I think it'll be around $100, dunnow yet!

Best regards // Deno

·
Registered
393 Posts
is that $147.77 in U.S. dollars,, im pretty sure thats fair price i dont know the exact price of the greddy though. Ptuning.com is a great site im getting ready to buy the DC struts from them I believe they are $118 a peice with free shipping. hope that helped

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just ordered one from PTuning for $116 and some change with free shipping. Can't wait to get that thing installed!! That's the best price I've found anywhere and I did a ton of research. $120-$130 is about what you can expect most places.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I know shipping to Denmark can get costly, although the weight of the bar is minimal. I love the quality of the bar, but I painted the ends candy blue because I couldn't stand having purple parts on my poor GK...

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The company I'm gettin them from is in Norway and I live in Sweden, theyr neighbour-countries, so I don't believe the shipment should be tops 100 US dollars!

But what I was wondering is the price on the bar itself... is 148 US dollars for a Greddy strut too much?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Installed the GReddy FSB this weekend. Could not be easier to install (spent more time modifying the plastic pieces from the engine compartment than I did installing the FSB itself).

What a huge difference maker this mod is. I would recommend the GReddy to anyone, it's worth every cent! I'll edit and post a pic or two of the finished product once i'm home from work.

Deno, 148 is a bit much. I paid $116 USD shipped for the bar, so you can probably find a better price. Just find a good price, email them and see if they'll ship internationally. Should save you some cash.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
seems a little high, but put your money towards something else that is worthwhile

1 - 9 of 9 Posts