Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
it's a good looker, no doubt. What are the specs and what are your plans. Love the way it's coming out.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
slam it son
Thanks man

it's a good looker, no doubt. What are the specs and what are your plans. Love the way it's coming out.

Well I mean its pretty much stock other then a cai and i mean i put aftermarket wires on but i know they dont add anything!!! thats all really on performance end! I debadged and tinted the windows and headlights im actually in the process of clearing the corners!! and everything else is just waiting for money!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like the way the rims look on it now and wtf was that read light in ur headlights?
I also like the rims in that pic but in person and up close they look Olive Green!! That red light is the indicator light not sure if im gonna keep it tho!! Do you think it looks to ricey??

·
Registered
827 Posts
I like it, If your clearing your corners I'd change the red to amber. The red does look aggressive.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nope i kinda like the red light if u got sum red angel eyes it would look sick
I have been wanting to get angel eyes not a 100% sure if i like them or not!!

I like it, If your clearing your corners I'd change the red to amber. The red does look aggressive.
I also think the red looks aggressive but now im curious how amber would look I only painted them with a sharpie lol!!

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Where did you get the red lights? those were sick I think i want to get some

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Those little red lights you have, the indicator lights, i have led ones and they are soooooooo bright. Looks great man keep up the good work...

·
Registered
782 Posts
I have been wanting to get angel eyes not a 100% sure if i like them or not!!
As CT Tibby said, red CCFL angel eyes will add a nice touch the existing red lights.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts