Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. I'm looking to do a few more smaller CF parts here and there in the near future with the interest i have been getting lately. I've made several of these in the past and these were quite a beautiful item i must say.

These are real Carbon Fiber mirror Deltas which completly replace the stock plastic mirror deltas. Install is easy with heavy duty doublestick tape once the stock mirror delta's are removed, which is very simple.

These are sturdy fiberglass constructed pieces topped with real 2x2 twill Carbon Fiber and coated with highest quality epoxy resin. They are then coated with high quality automotive clearcoat and smoothed and machine polished to a mirror show gloss. They can be washed and waxed at anytime just like the surface of your car for a gorgeous shine everytime.

These are NOT pre bought thin sheets of carbon fiber that are obtained off ebay and cut to shape with a pair of scissors. These are actual FULL replacment mirror deltas of the utmost highest quality i can possibly achieve. These are the same exact shape and form as the stock mirror deltas and not cheap flat cut out pieces like you might see floating around.

Im just gauging a bit of interest here to see if anybody would be up for a set of these. The more members who participate, the lower the price can be. If the GB gets underway with enough interest, Im hoping to have sets finished within 2-3 weeks time from the start of the group buy. Alot of time and work goes into these and for those here who know my work, they know i dont mess around when it comes to quality and finish.

Price ranges

1-5 members--95 shipped per set.

10 members--85 shipped per set

15-20 members-75 shipped per set.

Here are a few pictures.

This is GI interest for now and i'd like to see what kind of interest there is on these. If enough interest is gauged, i might be willing to run a few more GB's on various other CF parts in the near future. Let me know what you guys think about it and if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask. If you are definitly interested I will put you right on the list.

Thanks

Anthony/FFF

1.RetfirDMX
2.DoomsdayPostcard
3.NewTibOwner2011
4.Static-Dropped
5.Regina
6.Accelerator
7.Osage
8.Casmbu
9.brentdubois
10.Johncrxsi
11.NinjaMasterMayne
12.silver_platinum
13.crezy dave
14.Elricdelyon
15.Maze1291

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
add me. but if it comes down to the end and there's not 15-20 ppl, i'm out.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've already got a set, they're good quality, awesome look to 'em.

You think maybe you'll do some OEM style CF side mirror housings one day? :)
Nice i forgot you had a set of these. As for mirror housings....its a possibility and in the past 1 person was supposed to send me a set to experiment with, and i was willing to give it a try back then and he never sent them. But overall, way too many contours making it alot more work. For the price each mirror housing would be for all that work, nobody would want to buy them. And thats whether or not i was simply wrapping them or if i did full replacments in FG and wrapped in CF like the pieces above.

List has been updated. Any interest or qustions please let me know.

thanks

Anthony/FFF

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yours were made by someone else lol (he owns my old car). But these ones do look outstanding as does anything FFF makes.

Ok indeed......i dont remember anybody else really making these in the past few years. Especially not form fitted to replace the mirror deltas like these. Thanks for the compliment too man ppreciate it.

FFF

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Hey Ant I'll post up some pictures of mine when I get home or in the morning. These things are golden people. I have these and cf fog light surrounds both have handled a lot within the last year. Both still look new.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
After a years wear and tear.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
After a years wear and tear.
Codeair thanks for the pic. Glad to see they are still holding up. Are those white marks just reflection?...i had the same thing coming thru when i tried to get pics of these. These reflect quite alot with the high gloss finish.

Put me on the list! :)
Added to the list!!:3_wink:

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Codeair thanks for the pic. Glad to see they are still holding up. Are those white marks just reflection?...i had the same thing coming thru when i tried to get pics of these. These reflect quite alot with the high gloss finish
Seems like the reflection of the sun on the mirror that reflects on the shiny finish!!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
It's reflections the reflection at the bottom is a white car.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Add me to the list, this piece on fell off the passenger side of my car. I need to replace it anyway but college life is expensive.. Need to to get down to that $75 price to afford it..

·
Moonlighting Master
5,756 Posts
I already have a set but I want your work. After you make them, I'll be putting mine up for sale for pretty cheap.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts