Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts
just think if 3 more people hop on board there will be 15 Newtiburon.com users who will be able to brag about having these rare carbon fiber pieces and when another member asks where they can purchase these rad items we can say na na na boo boo stick your head in doo doo! Because they are rare and you can't buy them anymore!

Discussion starter · #45 ·
Provided you hit the 15ppl/$75 mark I am in. With me we just need two more. Thanks Anthony

-MZ
Ok well you would make #15 then cuz we have 14 already before you. I guess that will do it. We're gonna lock it right here.

I will update everyone on Monday. Unfortunatly im going to be away from tommorow till sunday. I didnt think this GB would fill up right when i had to go away. Figured it would be before or after. But anyhow i will follow up on monday when i return and we will get this in motion. Thanks again everybody.

Anthony/FFF

Ok well you would make #15 then cuz we have 14 already before you. I guess that will do it. We're gonna lock it right here.

I will update everyone on Monday. Unfortunatly im going to be away from tommorow till sunday. I didnt think this GB would fill up right when i had to go away. Figured it would be before or after. But anyhow i will follow up on monday when i return and we will get this in motion. Thanks again everybody.

Anthony/FFF
Excellent :3_bier:

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Sorry guys a bit late on the update. Been very hectic at work and at the moment have some past due emblem orders to finish up on the side.

We just gathered up all of the needed supplies for this so the molds/frames will be started on this week. By this weekend we should already start wrapping in CF however many finished frames we have prepared. Stay tuned for more updates. And thanks again to everyone who is participating in the GB. I will probably be PM'ing all of you before the weekend on payment details and general updates. Regardless, by this weekend im shooting to have more than half of these sets in the CF wrapping stages.

thanks

Anthony/FFF

I will probably be PM'ing all of you before the weekend on payment details and general updates. Regardless, by this weekend im shooting to have more than half of these sets in the CF wrapping stages.
Have anybody received a PM? I don't wanna rush this guy, just wondering if i missed something...

Have anybody received a PM? I don't wanna rush this guy, just wondering if i missed something...
Relax it's going to take him some time. He is going to have to do 30 pieces. I've dealt with FFF plenty of times and never been screwed over.

Discussion starter · #59 ·

Sorry about that. I held off on the PMs because i ran into a few delays with other past due parts that needed to be completed. So it might be later this week that i get around to that. But over the past week the molds are already being made. Already have 6 sets done and standing by waiting for CF. In the next few days should have about another 6 molded sets ready for the CF. Which means by this coming weekend all these molds will be ablout finished and onto the CF stage. It will most definitly end up being a few more weeks from there so be patient. Some sets might even get started earlier this week with the CF part of it. Will be keeping everyone posted on the progress as we make more.

thanks

Anthony/FFF

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.