Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts
glad to see the update. time consuming stuff, cf tends to be. :p

Discussion starter · #64 ·
Bit of an update. Got 10 sets made mold wise. And 6 of those sets are already in the CF stage. I will try and get some progress pics eventually, but it might be a while until the clearcoat is applied. Either way everything is going smooth.I will probably have the last 5 sets finished up mold wise in the next few days, and every set will be undergoing CF later this week. Hopefully by next weekend if everything goes smooth enough, some of these sets will be very close to shipping. Will keep everybody posted.

thanks

Anthony/FFF

Discussion starter · #66 · (Edited)
Hey guys....a brief friday night update. Sorry its taking some time things have been hectic inbetween aside from working during the week. Anyhow, right now i have here 12 sets of mirror delta's about to move onto the clearcoat stages by around sunday. I have 2 molds curing which makes set 13 and 14 and the last 15th set will be tooled and molded out tommorow. Those 3 last sets will get a late start on the CF, but we have 12 sets about to start being clearcoated in the next few days. So im hoping later this week we're gonna have about 12 sets done and ready to ship out to the first 12 on the list. Will keep everybody posted and thanks a million for the patience. I will try and get some progress pics as soon as these sets are a little bit more presentable. They dont look to great during the resin stages as always, so its hard to take nice pics of these until the clearcoat starts getting applied nice and smooth. Stay tuned.

thanks

Anthony/FFF

Discussion starter · #68 ·
Hey guys.....things are really bad here in NY where we are at and the immediate surrounding areas. No power for 2 days and have no idea when it will be turned on. Barely able to post on here mobile. I hope everyone in the area of the hurricane that hit is ok and safe.

As for the delta's, last time I was able to work on them was over the weeked when everything was still normal. I have 13 sets in the clearcoat stages. I have 6 other molds all finished up standing by, so everything is in the works for the GB and some. As soon as we regain power I should be able to update evryone further. Hopefully power comes back sooner than later.

Anyone else sending me PMs on CF parts, T emblems ect, just bear with me. I'm receiving all of your messages just give me a few days tops to respond. Things have been really hectic and with this hurricane things here are a disaster. So I'm hoping to be able to answer everyones messages and requests as soon as I can.

Thanks

Anthony/FFF

Thanks for the update Anthony. Glad you don't rush through your work just for the sake of getting them done. Quality takes time.

Side Note: Your next post will be your 5000'th

Discussion starter · #71 ·
Sorry for the wait everyone. Took alot longer than expected to get back up and running from the storm. Will be updating everyone over the weekend hopefully. Will do my best to answer everyones PM requests as well. Just super backed up right now. The pieces are still being worked.

thanks

Anthony/FFF

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.